• Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors

Nominated by @MoLiEG

TOAST

toast.jpg

Production:
Since whenever someone first accidentally mildly burnt some bread and found that it actually tasted quite nice.
Flavour: Awesome.
Power: Infinite.
Ingredients & prepararion: Water + Flour + Oven = Bread. The you cut it in slices. Finally, you toast it.

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast

Sure, we all wake up with it in our mouth in the morning. Not me, but i like it with some blueberry or Nutella or something like that. It's turned meh for me, but no doubt i do like to eat bread toasted.

And this came to mind, though it has nothing to do with regular toast.

Toast is usually the opposite of cool. It's that thing you put hagel slag or marmite on and then have for breakfast. Breakfast isn't cool. Everyone looks groggy and miserable when they're having breakfast, regardless of how they actually are.

Saved from seriously uncool by the alternate universe.

Cool. I don't eat it like I used to as a kid, but still enjoy it from time to time.

Sub-Zero. It's bread. Bread tastes good. Tastes good = cool. Tastes good and comes in infinite varieties = Sub-Zero.

Sub Zero. Combined with cheese, you get the absolute manna that is cheese on toast. Without it, the melted cheese would burn your hands...

Sub-Zero. Amazing food. I could live off it for a while if I really wanted to, and to be frank, it has been the result of an untimely demise for a loaf of bread.

Back