• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 75 comments

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
GTPlanetAwardsBanner.jpg

Sorry for the delay but the results have been counted and the winners can be revealed!

The results for the GTP Awards® 2009 are as follows.

Most Knowledgeable

Famine!!
(I am seriously considering renaming this to the Famine award and excluding him to release his monopoly on it!!)

Best Quote

///M-Spec!
///M-Spec
Well, it's not my concern for the road itself or even the risk of personal life and limb. I'm not worried too much about staying on the road. It would be the argument I would be having with myself while on it.

It'd be like a little angel and devil sitting on either shoulder and the convo would go something like this.

Right shoulder: Okay, remember now, this is a public road. Be nice and follow the rules.

Left shoulder: Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo. Apex right next to that pile of leaves. Gogogogogogogogog. There's no cars in the other lane, cut that corner you thumb sucking candy-ass! Gogogogogogogogogogo.

Right shoulder: What, are you trying to kill somebody??! Save it for the track!

Left shoulder: Gogogogogogo. Don't lift for that one up ahead, you can totally take that flat out.

Right shoulder: OMG! Slow down! It's a blind corner! There could be a person standing by the side of the road taking pictures!

Left shoulder: You just left at least 12 mph of exit speed on that last corner, you cheese-****. GogogogogogogoGO!!!

Right shoulder: I think the pads are melting....

Left shoulder: STFU. That's because he's listening to your lame ass and using them too much. Gogogogogogogogogogogo.

Right shoulder: Um. Your passenger looks nauseous. Better back off.

Left shoulder: ******* SLOW ****** GET OFF THE ROAD. Screw the double yellow, go around them. Gogogogogogo.

Right shoulder: Jesus, Mary, Mother and Joseph! She's gonna hurl!

Left shoulder: D000D! you TOTALLY just got air coming over that! That was EPIC!!! Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo.

Right shoulder: .....And those would be police lights.

Left shoulder: Pah! Let's see if Smokey can catch THIS!

Anyway, I think the restraint of a monk would be required :D

M

Best Thread

UnoMoto!
The amazing and cool photo thread

Most Helpful

Famine!

Friendliest

A tie between...
Smallhorses!
and
Homeforsummer!

Funniest

Omnis!

Best Avatar/Title/Sig combo

Touring Mars!

Biggest impression on GTP

A tie between...
Famine, daan, Interludes, Jordan and Leonaide!

Most likley to be wheeled off to the nut house

A tie between...
Danny, PJ-FFL and Tom Servo!

Most Improved member/Best Turnaround

Stignumbers!

Most Opinionated
Joey!

Most likely to be crowned a moderator

Foolkiller

Best new member

80Y 2C2!

Darwin Award
PJ-FFL!

Congratulations to all the winners.

See you all next year for the next awards!

My 2 year run as funniest member comes to an end. :( Damn you, Omnis.

:dopey:

Congrats to the winners Except Omnis, obviously...

Thanks to everyone who voted OUR photo thread as the best of the year. I am very proud that the community as a whole has kept the thread to the true spirit of its original intent. Spamming and reposts have been very minimal which I think helps to keep us all coming back. Quality not quantity as our GTP motto should be.

Keep up the great works guys and yes, pixel size does matter. :)

They're coming to take you away, ha ha.

At least they're not cows... I could get you to shoot them.

Keep up the great works guys and yes, pixel size does matter. :)

Congrats, Brian... easily the best thread on GTP in a long time... after the Babe thread... and the Prog thread :sly:

A big thanks for those who voted for my quote. (that was a surprise to me, btw)

And a big congrats to the other winners. :)

M

My 2 year run as funniest member comes to an end. :( Damn you, Omnis.

:dopey:

Congrats to the winners Except Omnis, obviously...

I didn't vote for myself if that's of any comfort. :cheers:

I'm kind of surprised that FoolKiller didn't win more.

Funniest

Omnis!

Best Avatar/Title/Sig combo

Touring Mars!

Most Opinionated
Joey!

The only categories I think I agreed with GTPlanet I think, although I may have also voted Famine for most knowledgeable. Anyway, to those three, especially Joey, and all the winners, keep up the fantastic work! 👍

Wow, wasn't expecting to win anything. Not happy about what I won though. Congrats to all the winners anyway!!!

Hmm - I had thought that Glanza-V was a lock for the Darwin Award. Perhaps he was forgotten because he never got an entry in the Banned User Log.

Back