GTP Awards® 2015: Hulk Time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 62 comments
  • 3,823 views


hulk gtp .jpg
 
Okay, okay. Jahgee Wingdinger wins. :lol::lol::lol:
we%20are%20the%20forumites_zps0mrazmci.jpg~original



And I see a familiar Honda ATC 70. So all hail the almighty ATC 70! :bowdown:
 
Last edited:
My attempt at a banner. Bonus points for the slogan maybe? :dopey:

PhotoEditor-1448848070013.jpg


Did the best I could with my photo editing app on my phone.
 
I made the cut on @JockeP22 banner. Hehehe :D

Also, let some votes on some banners. The Hulk banner on this page is my favorite so far. :D
 
Thanks for the mention, @JockeP22! :cheers:

I really like the Hulk banner too.
 
George is on the right and Andrew GTRidgeley is on the left.
 
Not doing anything in my Automotive class so I figured why not?
Here's my submission...
1st Submission for the 2015 GTPlanet Awards Banner.png
 
I'm fairly surprised no one's designed a banner featuring the Hulk icons arranged on a banner that spells out "GTP Awards 2015". :lol::lol:
 
Thanks, @DQuaN. December just wouldn't be the same without your efforts to put the awards together.
 
Oh well. Maybe next year.
 
Back