GTP Bike Prize/ Bike List (Page 1)

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 51 comments
Lightsped
Where do I get the 74 Honda CB400 SS RM? I am using North America version....
Check page one for the prize list. Under licences...
attachment.php

Lightsped
Nope, I never recieved it. I am done with all the licenses since Day 1.
All Gold...

Incidentally, there is no ‘74 CB400SS RM.
CB400-Four '74- all gold junior licence (red) Sunday Cup (blue)
CB400SS '05- challenge mode
CB400SS RM '05- all gold novice licence

Edit:

attachment.php

I found the complete prize list here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79868

Edit: Oh, okay that's Japanese version only.

I had thought there might be percentage prizes.

Last night I went over 20%, and got a helmet at the same time as I finished a win of the second of three Unlimited races. But I believe my percentage was after that win 20.7% and it would seem that I'd started the race over 20% in that case.

In fact, it appears that the first race of that set (which happened to be the second one I did; it is at Apricot Hill, while the second is at High Speed Ring) gives a helmet and a bike as a prize.

A link in the first item of this here thread to the complete list (riding gear) might be useful, since for some reason this here thread seems more prominent in the FAQs.

Edit: Okay, so we need to be on the lookout for multiple prizes per race. (E.g. a helmet and a bike)

*PAL UPDATE*

I had a brief look in challenge mode yesterday, and as the new Z1000 S1 and the Yoshi GS1000R are absent from the unlockables, we can be sure that the PAL prize list differs slightly from the NTSC versions of the game. As I’ve played through both the Japanese and American discs, I’ll rely on a kind soul to update us with the info. Time for the blighty boys, continentals and colonials to get cracking...;)

I'll get onto that! Do you want the entire list? or only what is/isn't there?

Hello Goose, the PAL list is pretty much the same as the NTSC U/C version, and hence, we’re basically looking to find how the Z1000 S1 and the Yoshi GS1000R are unlocked in TT-mode.

Samberto
Hello Goose, the PAL list is pretty much the same as the NTSC U/C version, and hence, we’re basically looking to find how the Z1000 S1 and the Yoshi GS1000R are unlocked in TT-mode.

had it written down on a piece of paper but can't find it , looks like it's been binned:guilty: , think the gs1000 comes from an 8hr series race, and nostalgic series is 3 individual races instead of a one prize series, not sure if thats where the z1000s comes from.

Paul

pmc40
had it written down on a piece of paper but can't find it , looks like it's been binned:guilty: , think the gs1000 comes from an 8hr series race, and nostalgic series is 3 individual races instead of a one prize series, not sure if thats where the z1000s comes from.
Hey Paul, Nostalgic Race 1 unlocks the yellow DR-Z, and hence, the K1200R Race 1 unlocks the new Z1000 S1. As Nostalgic Race 2 unlocks the V-Max RM, I assume that Race 2 of 8H series unlocks the Yoshi. Thanks :)

{edit}
I put my theory to the test this evening, and it seems that I was on the money. The prize list has now been updated to reflect the PAL inclusions.

Samberto,

Great list.

Question, if I may. You have listed some of the race series where there's 3 prize bikes (a, b & c). Is this like GT3 where you could win different prize cars (random choice of 4) or different liveries of the prize cars?

Be a shame if it is, as TT doesn't have the option to trade bikes, and I'm one of those that aims for a complete garage including all liveries! I recall that someone on the GT3 thread produced a fantastic excel spreadsheet listing all prize cars, including details of all available liveries.

Apologies if this is obvious to all out there, but I'm nearly done on the challenge mode and once done, I'll then start on the races, which could well answer my question!

The "a. b. c." series are Single Race championships. Instead of racing several tracks in a row, garnering points, and winning a bike at the end, there are 3 separate races that each give you a bike.

Gran Turismo does the same thing -- some racing series are individual races, and others are racing-season-style championships.

I think I may not have explained properly what I was asking or I am still missing something here. I was aware of the single race championships, but where my question was leading is do you win a bike for each of the single races (so 3 bikes for completion of the championship) or is it just one of the 3 bikes for completion of the championship?

I guess when I make a start on the races, rather than trying to finish the challenge mode first, I will find out!

Hello Delvesy, I’m pleased that you’ve found the list to be useful. In regard to your query, bikes that have been listed alphabetically are won from the respective races within the parent event.

Delvesy
I think I may not have explained properly what I was asking or I am still missing something here. I was aware of the single race championships, but where my question was leading is do you win a bike for each of the single races (so 3 bikes for completion of the championship) or is it just one of the 3 bikes for completion of the championship?

I guess when I make a start on the races, rather than trying to finish the challenge mode first, I will find out!

Yes, the single race championships earn you a bike for each of the single races (3 bikes for completion of the championship). The other championships earn you one bike for X number of races.

There are no "roulettes" in Tourist Trophy.

Okay, so is there a way to win all three bikes per a series or single race? From race to race it seemed like I was getting the same bikes over and over again. Yet, I see the prize list and there are three available. So what's the deal?

Back