GTP Challenge: LOON vs NK4E

• Thread starter Swift
  • 42 comments
Sorry for the delay, I kind of lost my PS2 or my brothers and now I am just moving out of my house. Hopefully I can get an entry in. Well, After hearing the news from my dad, I have to withdraw from the Competition just this once. Another reason, that I don't have a PS2 and my GT4 is in storage with all my other games including Front Mission 4 T_T

Well,I withdraw because of several things stated above but I haven
t seen LOON

I understand you had a situation happen but that's really weak man. I'm getting bored of starting this comps and having people drop out of them. If you can't do it or see something preventing you from doing it then don't get it started!

I'm going to unsticky this thread. I think I'm going to change the format for challenges in the future...

I've got an entry I can upload tonight but I thought it'd be pretty pointless because of nk4e's situation.

Please post it Loon, but there's not a whole lot of point in judging it. :(

Please post it Loon, but there's not a whole lot of point in judging it. :(

Yeah, thats my point, I could enter a vid with little or no drifting and still be declared winner because of nk4e's situation.

Later tonight when I'll be able to be online longer I'll upload it to youtube.

If any other people have a run of this course, could we post it, maybe even be judged against LOON's?

I have a couple hours now to get a run since my brother is hoggin the 360 :(

EDIT: Just Got A Good Base Run. :D Lucky 3rd Try!

Back