AR-60518004.jpg

Engines:
5.0L I6, 5.0L I6 7-X
Power: 5.0L I6: 145-172 hp; 5.0L I6 7-X: 210 hp
Torque: 275 ft-lb
Weight: 1642 kg
Transmission: 3-speed manual, 3-speed manual with overdrive, 4-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe, 2-door sedan, 4-door sedan, 2-door hardtop, 2-door convertible​

Very classy, nice styling, and I'd get to explain to non classic car enthusiasts what it was.

Sub Zero.

Awesome car, very classy. It's becoming especially obscure these days. Cool.

When I have the money ( I actually already had it but I bought the pickup) this will be at the very top of my list. Doesn't matter how rusted or how seized the engine is. This is my dream car. Nascar racing in 50's style. Big fat flathead l6.
Just look at it.

Sub Zero.

1953_Hudson_Hornet_Convertible_For_Sale_resize.jpg

This is the car I actually called the US for. At the time the price was 25k and I needed him to drop to 15k but he didn't went under 20k. He sold it and now it appears to be sold again, this time in Florida.

Streamline Moderne has to be one of the cooler design languages, and this is a great example. Even the non-stock car variants were "Fabulous".

Solid Cool.

Not for me, sorry guys, but uncool.

I don't think its pretty, I have virtually no interest in NASCAR, actually none what so ever. Not seeing anything appealing about this car at all.

I won't vote seriously uncool because it isn't confronting in anyway, its just very boring to me, too boring simply for a meh.

It's nice but it wouldn't go into the Sub Zero category because it doesn't appeal enough to me, solid cool.

I just don't get a 'fizz' from cars like this, but I can understand how many people can love them. So it's a meh from me.

Back