Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
1089592-1536.jpg

1089591-1536.jpg

maserati-a6gcs_9b278.jpg

5.jpg

Maserati-A6GCS-Berlinetta-1954-10G6H024912957AC.jpeg

a6gcs-09a.jpg

Almost voted cool, because I don't really like how the light blue looks on this car, but I decided to vote based on the grey and the red one instead. Sub zero.

Classic Maserati by one of the greatest Italian car designers of all time. Sub Zero.

I'm putting my flame suit on and going uncool on this. It's too odd looking to be a riviera masterpiece. Looks kind of dorky compared to its contemporaries.

Even though I'm not a fan of the back end the rest of it hauls it right back up to a solid Sub Zero.

I don't even smoke and I feel like I need to light one up after looking at this for too long. Unf.

Sub'd.

I'm putting my flame suit on and going uncool on this. It's too odd looking to be a riviera masterpiece. Looks kind of dorky compared to its contemporaries.

The roof might fool people into thinking it's a hot rod style cruiser type of custom car.

It's just a gut instinct. I look at this car and do I find it cool? Well.... no, not really. It does look like something great to try out in the Mille Miglia or Targa Florio though.

Honestly with that name I was hoping the looks would blow me away but it doesn't look as good to me as say a DB4 Zagato or a 250GTL. It definitely gets a solid cool though.

The roof might fool people into thinking it's a hot rod style cruiser type of custom car.
If I imagine the roof gone (and maybe the windscreen), I see a very nice '50s sportscar, but it's rather ungainly as it is.

Not in the same beauty bracket as a 250GT SWB or Lusso as the proportions aren't as good - the roofline is a little low compared to the height of the body.

But it's still a stunning piece of design from Pinin.

SZ

Sub Zero'd before noticing how much it looks like the precursor to the Cobra (hardtop). Far more elegant from the windscreen back though.

Back