Torque: 143 lb-ft
Weight: 900 kg
Transmission: 4-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive
A6G2000_Allemano_2115-01a.jpg
735386_-Maserati-A6G_54-1957.jpg
Maserati-A6G-54-2000-Allemano-Coupe-Speciale-42154.jpg
1956-maserati-a6g-2000-coupe-allemano-001.jpg

I can't help but think of the rear end as being some kind of Austin or Hillman. It still looks magnificent; an Austin Martin more than an Austin Westminster (Ay thang yaw).

Great car. Very cool.

Sub-Zero

ge·ner·ic
jəˈnerik/
adjective

a : relating to or characteristic of a whole group or class : general
b : being or having a nonproprietary name <generic drugs>
c : having no particularly distinctive quality or application <generic restaurants>
Thanks for the literal answer. Of course I know what that word means.

My point is, why do you think this car is "generic" when it comes to 50's sports cars. I'm also puzzled because you voted uncool. Not that there's something wrong with that, I am just curious to know why you voted for that option.

I just know if you told anyone that knows cars that this looks generic, boy you would be in trouble. Disliking is one thing, I accept it but, to find it....generic? Like, uhm, something doesn't sound right.

Solid cool. Bordering on SZ and would get there if the logo was taken out of the grill. Just makes it look like a horrible nose on a nice face.

Never cared much for Maseratis, and I don't find this one particularly good looking. Especially from the front.

Classy and understated, but not especially good looking, particularly at the front. Cool.

Stunning. A car so cool it actually does make the owner instantly cool too... just for choosing it.

SZ.

It sure is a pretty thing. And it's gotta be reasonably quick with those numbers.

Cool.

Back