Engines:
3.5L I6 (Maserati Tipo AM101)
Power: 235 hp
Torque: Unknown
Weight: 1200 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 3-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "348 Maserati Sebring I were built. The car was also known as the Maserati 3500 GT I S. It was built by Maserati to enter the American Grand Touring market and to compete with Aston Martin's DB4. Named Sebring to commemorate their victory of the Sebring 12 hours in 1957 (courtesy of Juan Manuel Fangio, Jean Behra, Harry Schell and Stirling Moss). Was facelifted in 1965, the facelift is known as the Series II. Top speed for the Series I was 137 mph (220 km/h) and it did 0 - 60 in 8.5 seconds. A few Series Is came with the 3.7 litre version Tipo AM106 straight six that would go on to power the Series II cars, making about 250 HP. Originally priced at about $ 12,000 - $ 13,000 but today, some examples have been auctioned off for prices in excess of $ 300,000."​
Maserati_3500_GTi_Sebring_04pop.jpg

Maserati_3500_GTi_Sebring_02pop.jpg

Maserati-3500gti.jpg

Maserati-Sebring-1.jpg

1964MaseratiSebring_03_700.jpg

I never knew this car existed!

It is beautiful !! Sublime !!! Especially in this color combo!

SZ

Edit: i need one in my garage right now.

That is one smexy beltline. It could have had a prettier face but when you compare it to the Series II's more pronounced visage and less flattering headlight surrounds, I can accept it.

High cool.

I wanted to vote this Sub-Zero but accidentally hit Super Uncool so disregard my vote.

Maseratis designs just aren't as appealing as the Ferrari's or even Alfas of the time period. Still cool, but not very.

I don't at all understand any of the comments for those who voted meh, I get it's your view that's fine but it hardly is justified through your posts. This as the same classic look as many other European Sports cars for the time and some Japanese cars of the period that were sports like and are easily loved. Yet somehow this very cool hand build classic is the odd one...

Back