Engines:
427 ci (7.0L) Twin Supercharged V8
Power: 800 hp
Torque: 462 lb-ft.
Weight: 939 kg
Transmission: 3-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door roadster
Additional Info: "Sold for $5.1 million USD at the 2015 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Auction. Only two were ever produced. One was Carroll Shelby's personal car, which Ron Pratt then bought at the 2007 Scottsdale Auction, for $5.5 million USD. The other was owned by Bill Cosby. He sold it, and it was then totaled in a crash."​
image-jpg.345810

image-jpg.345811

image-jpg.345812

image-jpg.345813

image-jpg.345814

"Now I know why they make safety belts. They're not concerned with your safety; the ambulance driver is too lazy to look for the body."

SU.

Last edited:
Seriously Uncool. Cobra is already a handful with the power it has, and doubling it up with forced induction is not going to help.

Solid cool. Never meant to be a customer car, just a lesson in pushing the boundaries.

The original AC Ace was pretty.

The AC Cobra was pretty, with big clomping boots and an attitude.

This is just a bit over-the-top.

Uncool.

"I'm just going for a nice Sunday drive."

And everyone within 2 kilometers from you is woken...

Well that, if it's a replica, because the real one is sitting in a museum, or worse in a private garage.

Controversial! I'm on the SU side. 1) Bill Cosby, 2) only 2 made, only one exists, and I'm sure it will never get driven, and 3) too many kit cars running around and everybody will assume this was just another one of those.

800hp Cobra? Those GT5 days where I thought a 800hp Cobra would be enough to win the Historic Racing Cup but nope.

And what's the difference of this Cobra to the normal Cobra besides the 800hp?

Not gonna give a SZ or Cool but I'll give a meh.

Unlike the standard Cobra which I believe I either voted Sub-Zero or at least would have when it was polled, I'm also with the SU crowd with this because only one exists and I doubt it has been driven since leaving Carroll.

Unlike the standard Cobra which I believe I either voted Sub-Zero or at least would have when it was polled, I'm also with the SU crowd with this because only one exists and I doubt it has been driven since leaving Carroll.
50% of the people who regularly drove these were killed by them, so...

Standard 427 S/C would get an SZ from me but 800HP is just too much, especally in 1966 (when the best GM could get out of the Vette was 570HP). Cool.

Back