GTP Cool Wall: 1968 Lamborghini Miura Jota SVR

1968 Lamborghini Miura Jota SVR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though I'm sure it's funner on the track than the original Miura (190mph in 1970 was a pretty crazy feat), it's definitely tackier looking, losing the unmatched grace of the original. Quite cool, but not SZ.

Cool, but only barely. It should be noted though that prior to the Miura's debut in the mid 60s, Lamborghini mostly focused on manufacturing tractors used for farming.

Cool, but only barely. It should be noted that prior to the Miura's debut in the mid 60s, Lamborghini mostly focused on manufacturing tractors.
The 350GT and 400GT came before the Miura. But you're still right.

High Cool, not the SZ the regular Miura would get because this one definitely looks worse, like the later Countach models compared to the LP400. This version of the car could never scrape the top of the Ice Box the way the first Miura has.

I’m genuinely surprised more people aren’t voting Uncool or Seriously Uncool given how that horrendous spoiler ruins the looks of one of the most beautiful cars of all time.

It's an uglier version of the car that reached the status of God's Chariot on this forum because it happened to land top spot on the Cool Wall last time around.

SU.

I voted meh on it. It's some early attempts at adding aero to a classic that doesn't really work. Not sure how it's performance changed, but it wouldn't make that aero any better for me knowing it performed better in any way.

I’m genuinely surprised more people aren’t voting Uncool or Seriously Uncool given how that horrendous spoiler ruins the looks of one of the most beautiful cars of all time.

I was going to do it at first, but when I saw the Miura, if I voted SU or Uncool on that despite such aero fixture planted on the car, I'd feel totally guilty about it. It still looks awful but, keep the wheels, removed the spoiler and maybe keep the splitters or modify them, and I'd rock it.

It still looks awful but, keep the wheels, removed the spoiler and maybe keep the splitters or modify them, and I'd rock it.
It's a Miura. It could be bright pink with lime-green rims, headlight eyelashes, cardboard bodykit, and an ISIS flag instead of a rear window and I'd still rock it.

I mean you were talking about companies that made tractors. Porsche made tractors alongside their early cars...
Yes, but aside from that, I never said they can't be cool, appreciated or anything similar to that, if that's what you're trying to assume here...

I like extreme versions of performance cars, but they tend to not be cool and this one continues that. It's a Lamborghini Miura still, but it's one that looks like it was messed up by a teenager. Which is why I placed uncool as an option.

The last thing the Miura needed was to be riced out. Plus the spoiler is in the wrong place.

The fixed headlamps also kill the front end.

SU

Back