1920px-1970_Isuzu_Bellett_GTR_rear.jpg

1970_isuzu_bellett_gtr.jpeg

6108710977_b2cb86bf59_z.jpg

1c.jpg

8409992570_8448598c05_b.jpg

Isuzu_Bellett_GTR.jpg

p_bellett_3.jpeg

Cool. I love this thing.

Although the "bro I have a GT-R" thing would be kinda funny.

Cool. I love this thing.

Although the "bro I have a GT-R" thing would be kinda funny.

Yeah, imagine that.

"Hey dude! You won't believe what I just bought!"

"What, bro?"

"A GT-R!"

"Niceee... Wait, that's not a GT-R! Isuzu doesn't make Skylines, you idiot, you've been scammed!"

Regardless, this car is one neat little speed bullet. Such a neatly-designed car, it looks good both with and without the stripe going down the side. Plus, it's one of the (very) few Isuzu cars that isn't a truck. It's cool.

Last edited:
Cool name, cool looks, solid Cool. Too obscure to be SZ, but deserves more attention.

I want to say it's cool, just because it's not a Nissan. Unfortunately, orange car with a black bonnet just can't be cool. Uncool.

Though if wasn't for GT4, I wouldn't have found this beauty. One of the few Isuzu vehicle that it' sin the heart of people.

I was gonna vote cool but you know, for such Isuzu and most Isuzu's are trucks or anything of the sort, this will get a Sub-Zero.

80% of 70's coupes, like this, from Japan are cool, this isn't an exception.

Yes it's obscure, but it doesn't suffer as much as others from the "Drift YO" community because of that.

Solid Cool

This is not a crappy Isuzu. However, it's not what people think about when the brand is mentioned, sadly. Cool

Interesting that this came from the same manufacturer whose only claims to fame now are commercial vehicles and the D-Max/MU-X.

Low Cool.

More stylish than most Japanese coupes of the era. 120hp from a 1.6. Weighs less than a ton. Probably performed pretty well. Isuzu doesn't suffer from JDM fan boyism like most other Japanese manufacturers do. Cool.

Sub Zero. Light weight, sporty little twincam motor, motorsport heritage ( in rally at least ), and no drift tax.

There are some automakers who have just that one, brief, shining moment in the sun... For Isuzu, this was it. Cool.

Watching this thing screaming past a 70's 911 into a tight chicane? That was sub-zero. This is one of those rare unicorns I am lucky to have actually seen in real life.

I love these things. Admittedly I found out about it through GT, but I also learnt about the Piazza and the 117 from there too, which made me realise there was more to Isuzu than pick ups and trucks. Cool name, big spot lamps, black bonnet, clean lines and wing mounted mirrors. Very cool, would've been sub zero if it'd been more recognised.

Back