United States
New York
Jahgee1124
1969-1974 Honda 1300 Coupe 7/9 nominated by @Cano
Honda_1300_Coupe_large.jpg

Engines:
1.3L I4
Power: Series 77: 100 hp; Series 99: 116 hp
Torque: Series 77: 77 lb-ft.; Series 99: 83 lb-ft.
Weight: 915 kg
Transmission: 4-speed manual, optional automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
1972-honda-1300-coupe-9-gtl-front-end-in-motion-3.jpg

Honda1300coupe.JPG

1972-honda-1300-coupe-9-gtl-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

1300C93.jpg

1972-honda-1300-coupe-9-gtl-interior.jpg

Reading about this Honda, the 1300 had a redesign before the car went on sale. The front was inspired by the Pontiac Firebird which Soichiro Honda owned and was very fond of at the time. :lol:

Cool.

Cool. But not subzero. At the end of the day, you're still riding around in a small econobox. An iconic econobox, but a tool to get you from point A To point B all the same. That iconology raises it from meh, but not to the lofty heights.

oi, @Jaghee1124, don't you put any of the extra info we provide when we make the nomination in the OP anymore?

oi, @Jaghee1124, don't you put any of the extra info we provide when we make the nomination in the OP anymore?

Grrr didn't work. again:

oi, @Jahgee1124 , don't you put any of the extra info we provide when we make the nomination in the OP anymore?

Why are you running it then?
I still post the threads, update the nominations queue, update the results thread & update the spreadsheet. I can retake over making the OP's if everyone wants, but the threads would be even less frequent than they are now (Which will eventually pick back up, I've just been swamped recently)

I still post the threads, update the nominations queue, update the results thread & update the spreadsheet. I can retake over making the OP's if everyone wants, but the threads would be even less frequent than they are now (Which will eventually pick back up, I've just been swamped recently)
Fair enough.

If it came from the factory like the green one pictured, insta-cool. Due to it not looking like that from the factory, and instead looking kind of dorky, uncool.

SVX
If it came from the factory like the green one pictured, insta-cool. Due to it not looking like that from the factory, and instead looking kind of dorky, uncool.
What green one?

I'd call that teal. It's the color me & my brothers always argued over. I called it blue & they called it green. :lol:

I thought that was one of the stock colors though.

I'd call that teal. It's the color me & my brothers always argued over. I called it blue & they called it green. :lol:

I thought that was one of the stock colors though.

Yeah, teal, what was I thinking? :lol:

Its one of the stock colours, but on that you can tell its been modified. Bucket seat, and the front wheels are more flush with a tad of camber, which is really the difference between 'cool' and 'uncool', for me. Makes it look less wimpy and more of a KPGC10 competitor.

That's blue.... it's the same car as the third additional picture as well.

Well, I'd call it teal like @a6m5. But it's definitely not green, not sure what I was thinking to be honest... :lol:

Latest Posts

Back