image-jpg.168907

Body:
2-Door Coupe
Engines: 440 ci (7.2L) V8, 426 ci (7.0L) HEMI V8
Power Output: 390, 425 HP
Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive

Last edited:
Realistically, I would've put meh on the basis that most of these have either been turned into drag missiles, wrecked because of Dukes of Hazzard or just being a numbers matching show queen, but the amount of presence this thing has pumps this up to a very high cool, bordering on SZ (but not quite).

Sub zero. It's not really a question of how cool it is. People that don't even like muscle cars want one of these.

Realistically, I would've put meh on the basis that most of these have either been turned into drag missiles, wrecked because of Dukes of Hazzard or just being a numbers matching show queen, but the amount of presence this thing has pumps this up to a very high cool, bordering on SZ (but not quite).

I see more mix-matched parts built drivers than I see anything else when it comes to these cars.

Last edited:
Sub Zero because of Bullitt, Uncool because of Dukes of Hazard, Seriously Uncool because of Fast and the Furious.

Averages out to a Cool.

As others have said, uncool because of Dukes Of Hazard (as much as I love the TV programme) but overall cool because of this:

image.jpg

You see that car coming down the street you'll probably crap yourself thinking "don't mess with the driver of that". Sub - Zero

I've seen four Chargers on the road. Two had Dixie horns. Thus it's common.
But look where you live :lol: I mean come on, how many have you seen compared to here in the US where I see them almost daily :P

I suppose for you it is common.

But look where you live :lol: I mean come on, how many have you seen compared to here in the US where I see them almost daily :P
You seem to see a lot of old muscle cars "almost daily". Do you live on a freeway offramp in the 1960s?
Just because you've seen two with Dixie horns doesn't mean it's common.
But most of those I have seen have had Dixie horns. Thus it's common - it's half as common for me to see a Charger with a Dixie horn as it is to see a Charger of any kind.
You haven't seen all of the '69 Chargers in the world.
Funnily, that same logic doesn't seem to stop people voting SU on small Japanese cars because they're commonly riced...

But most of those I have seen have had Dixie horns. Thus it's common - it's half as common for me to see a Charger with a Dixie horn as it is to see a Charger of any kind.
Sure, but there's a chance that you just happened to see two with Dixie horns.
Funnily, that same logic doesn't seem to stop people voting SU on small Japanese cars because they're commonly riced...
I don't disagree with that.

You seem to see a lot of old muscle cars "almost daily". Do you live on a freeway offramp in the 1960s?

Nah, they are just wildly popular around here. I can't go anywhere without seeing at least 20, wether it be parked in someones driveway, in a parking lot or on the road. I know where a lot of them are at peoples houses as well.

Back