GTP Cool Wall: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 221 comments

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's exactly what I mean.

Customers will complain if they find the most minute scratch from using an air & hydraulic combined lift.

Even the guy who's been licensed for 16 years made a mistake when lifting a 2011 WRX, which caused both side skirts to pop off.

I haven't yet damaged a customer car with a lift... Only my own. :guilty: the idea of lifting a Charger like that (which @McLaren, does actually have a price tag of $100,000+) is exceedingly scary.

Edit: because if you drop a Charger, you actually will be fired/killed. I find it unnerving to lift big Audis, including the Q7 etc., but I would probably have a meltdown over one strange sound with the Charger.

The history of the classic car makes its value more than the sum of its MSRP.

So don't be stupid and check the car before you lift it...

I don't even understand... Why does this matter at all?

I haven't yet damaged a customer car with a lift... Only my own. :guilty: the idea of lifting a Charger like that (which @McLaren, does actually have a price tag of $100,000+) is exceedingly scary.

That's fine, since nowhere in your original post did you indicate you were talking about a Charger's cost:

At my work, I've driven Audi S4, etc., and I absolutely hate them... Why? Because they're too expensive. They're too scary to drive. They're too scary to lift. They are scary. One wrong move, you're either dead, fired, or in debt for the next six years for totaling a car with a pricetag in excess of $100,000.

Whoa. You don't say.

Customers will complain if they find the most minute scratch from using an air & hydraulic combined lift.
What does that have to do with anything? You shouldn't be putting any sort of scratch from a lift anyway.
You were talking about an Audi S4 as being scary. :odd:

Yes, as does the current condition as well. Regardless, a Charger does not retail on the used market for over $100,000. Using the '69 since it seems to be the one most people bring up, their value simply isn't there unless we're talking some serious history with an example. Only the 426s seem to bring in that kind of cash whilst the rest barely scratch $40,000.

Edit* Quick peek at the 68 & 70 models shows the same. The average market price is under $40,000 for all them bar the 426ci.

I think we've determined that @ITCC_Andrew doesn't even lift.

To put it into perspective

hBA94BDAB

Did I get it right?

Back