Engines:
1.3L 2-rotor Wankel (Mazda 13B)
Power: 130 hp
Torque: 102 lb-ft.
Weight: 1575 kg
Transmission: 3-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door sedan
Additional Info: "Essentially a Holden Premier with a rotary engine, sales were slow due to lack of torque, poor fuel consumption (9mpg), and high purchase price. Only 799 were sold over a 3 year period."​
Mazda-ROADPACER_02.JPG

18e8hs8tvavjojpg.jpg

zroadpacer_interior.jpg

newYearMeeting2010-127-497_mazdaRoadpacer.jpg

MHV_Mazda_Roadpacer_AP_1979_01.jpg

1975-Mazda-Roadpacer_4.jpg

I don't care if it's a rotary: it has white wall tires.

Too bad everything else this contraption possesses just dulls it all up!

I remember reading that the Parkway bus with the same engine was only slightly slower than this thing.

Of course it'll be slow and thirsty, rotaries work horses maketh do not! So in a big sedan they'll be useless, but this car is so obscure it's cool.

Cool from me, that early 2-rotor configuration isn't powerful enough for a car this heavy, but I like the looks of the car itself, and it's pretty unique and an interesting classic.

Uncool. What were they thinking?! Wankel belongs to sportscars, not into rep mobiles!

AP = Anti Pollution. Yeah!

tumblr_m3etv4XxTy1rpdvglo1_500.gif

An overpriced Western-Pacific lump dented by the fuel crisis. Uncool, even with the fridge in the boot.

Just going with my gut first impression. Read through all the negatives, still don't care. Cool it is.

"sales were slow due to lack of torque, poor fuel consumption (9mpg), and high purchase price. Only 799 were sold over a 3 year period."

:lol::lol::lol:

Uncool.

Doesn't look that great, has little power and torque, does 9MPG and weighs almost 1.6 tonnes. SU

Generic looking car with a rotary engine in it, I really can't think of anything redeeming to make it cool.

Intrinsically uncool, but also intriguing, which is cool by my rule, so I guess it balances out in the middle.

Back