GTP Cool Wall: 1985-1991 Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC AMG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiegert
  • 40 comments
  • 6,627 views

1985-1991 Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC AMG


  • Total voters
    131
  • Poll closed .
So basically during the time of production mb and amg started to cooperate

So basically it was conceived as and produced for five years as no more than a tuner car. ;)
 
High cool bordering on SZ. Those wheels fit this car's menacing looks like a glove.
 
Love SECs (W126s are a particular favorite). Love box flares. Can't say I love them together. Uncool. Standard SEC would garner a Cool from me.
 
Cool. Not sub-zero because of hideous wheels, automatic and heavy.
 
At least 80% of all examples built have probably had a line of coke on the dash at some point.
 
Isn't this car also known as the Mercedes Hammer?

Either way, I'd see this thing behind me, I'd get immediately out of the way. Most bad-ass looking AMG by far.
 
Isn't this car also known as the Mercedes Hammer?

Either way, I'd see this thing behind me, I'd get immediately out of the way. Most bad-ass looking AMG by far.

I think it's the W124 300E that's known as the Hammer.
 
Isn't this car also known as the Mercedes Hammer?
No. The vehicle you're thinking of is the AMG 300E.

614987.jpg


Edit: I failed to finish reading the thread. Again.
 
Back