Engines:
1.6L I4 (GA16DNE)
Power: 105 hp
Torque: 102 lb-ft.
Weight: 946-987 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door sedan, 4-door sedan
Additional Info: "The Mexican special, since it's favored by taxi drivers, and more often than not police officers, you can find parts for these everywhere, and it's really easy to fix. Also since it has no driver assists, this is possibly the most engaging car to drive nowadays."​
2.jpg

B13-002.jpg

wallpapers_nissan_tsuru_2004_1.jpg

9927d1243538662-98-nissan-tsuru-austero-sale-img_0746.jpg

249277.jpg

meet001.jpg

Nissan_Tsuru_Taxi.jpg

DSC_0031.JPG

B13-003.jpg

Meh. Generic Japanese Saloon (Sedan for you Americans)

Edit: It also looks like every sedan in every PS2 era open world game ever

Last edited:
As you can see, it's a car, nothing more, nothing less. Just a car, which means it's used to transport people and stuff from A to B. Uncool. Or as my phone says, uncooked.

The Tsuru...

...has a cute name. And that's reallly I have to say about it. Also, not having driver assists doesn't have to equal engaging driver if the car can't really be exciting, you know.

Meh.

It gets points for honesty, but it's still a Mexican Camry. Meh.

Wait, they still make this? That's pretty interesting.

Last edited:
It's reminds me of this s:censored:....

2ZitA.jpg

(Not my image and no i'm not from that place, i just want to point out how 🤬 cars we get over here....)

Ether way this cheap nissan deserves SU, no need to explain.

Uncool. Not only is it bland (Which would just be a meh), it's very bland, and also sits way too high stock.

Cars like this show just how lazy some car companies are - how on earth does something this bland ever get approved for production?

SU

There's a lot of them here, I've driven one and it was really bad, I mean, an actual boat would turn more easily than that, and they look horrible.

Straight to hell.

I've never seen one of these before. Even if I went to Mexico and someone pointed it out I still probably wouldn't notice it.

Meh.

Keeping the 90s three-box styling alive. Nothing more than a third world appliance nowadays.

Uncool.

Was going to be uncool until I saw the weight. Very lightweight sedans are kind of cool in my book, so meh for this.

Was going to be uncool until I saw the weight. Very lightweight sedans are kind of cool in my book, so meh for this.

Holy 🤬

That I did not notice.
Sub 1000kg.

I know what sound the doors make you close them. :lol:

B13 Sentra as a whole, meh.

Now if this was about the SE-R, whole different story.

We did have a Tsuru SR-E complete with SR20 and stuff. A cousin had one, it ran well, but he totalled it.
Starting to become collectible now. There's one near work half-caged that seems to have been used in regularity road rallying, according to the stickers in the windows. Pretty cool stuff.

Back