Body Style:
2-door berlinetta
Engines: 4.9L Flat-12
Power: 440 hp
Torque: 370 lb-ft
Weight: 1455 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: The F512M was the last version of the Testarossa and also the last boxer-engined Ferrari to date. 501 cars were produced from 1994 to 1996, of which 75 were right-hand drive. The F512M houses a longitudinally mid-mounted 4.9 liter Flat-12 engine producing 440 HP and 370 lb-ft of torque. The design changes for the F512M included square framed lamps that are no longer hidden, rear taillamps that are round, a different front lid with twin NACA ducts, and the bumpers have been restyled to yield a more unified look for the car. The F512M could accelerate from 0-60 miles per hour in 4.7 seconds and the top speed of the car was 196 MPH. The F512M is replaced in 1996 by the front-engined 550 Maranello. One F512M was destroyed by it's owner in 2012 in order to save a hedgehog from being ran over.

img_4446.jpg

95_Ferrari_F512M_99757_DV-10_CC-01.jpg

img_4430.jpg

ferrari-f512m-c379907102014111159_4.jpg

ferrari-f512m-c379907102014111159_6.jpg

Ferrari_512M_45.jpg

engine_46.jpg

I think it's cool. It's obviously not as good-looking or iconic as the Testarossa and 512 TR that preceded it, but it still looks alright (even if it is a bit ugly at the front) and it's performance still holds up well today. Also, it was the last boxer-engined Ferrari ever produced, so cool points for that.

Looks like something that Mansory would have built.

Okay, no need to get TOO insulting now, mate. Now to call out this something they would of built is just a crappy bait. This ofcourse isn't one of the many greater Ferrari's but, it can't be THAT bad! Mansory is by far one of the worst tuners I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

The interior isn't very good, i understand, but trust me. It could have been a whole lot WORSE.

I really should pay attention, I thought this was the TR so I quickly hit cool, then I looked closer without reading and realize something wasn't right...then read.

Okay, no need to get TOO insulting now, mate. Now to call out this something they would of built is just a crappy bait. This ofcourse isn't one of the many greater Ferrari's but, it can't be THAT bad! Mansory is by far one of the worst tuners I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

The interior isn't very good, i understand, but trust me. It could have been a whole lot WORSE.

Just using an example to make a point :D

Had to go with uncool. The 512TR was pushing it a bit, like taking something sacred and trying to make it better. The M however, is just complete stupidity in terms of design. I mean, why? Why do this? You compare this to the original, and well there is just no competition at all. I mean look!

GFW_9555.jpg
GFW_9569.jpg

Pure perfection.

I actually like this. There are better Testarossas but according to me, Testarossas are cool,

and this is still Cool.

Uncool.

Took an icon that was in its own way cool and ruined it to fit in with regulations, clearly on a budget. I'm out.

Seriously Uncool because it looks like a sad kit car version of a Testarossa. Gross.

I dont even know how to feel.

The front has a look like the F50 and i always like the side slashes but.. thats about it for things i like about it.

Uncool

It seems like the sole reason this was made was because they wanted to see how little money they could spend on making them.

Back