Engines:
1.6L I4
Power: 103-120 hp
Torque: 97 lb-ft.
Weight: 890 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 3-door hatchback
Additional Info: "Came with a 1.6 Liter 16v 120 HP engine in some European markets from 1998 onwards, weights 890 kg, very resistant to corrosion, and considered seriously uncool by Famine. :lol:"​
DSC_0234.jpg

picture.php

attachment.php

dsc_00113-800x535.jpg

lhd7.jpg

Last edited:
Is it?

Also, you dropped this "e" from the car's name.
Whoops

That came from his nomination
1996-2004 Peugeot 106 Rallye S2
DSCF6618-vi.jpg

Body Style: 3-Door Hatchback
Engine: 1587cc 8v 1.6 Liter 4 Cylinder
Power Output: 103 HP
Gearbox: 5-Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Front-Engine Front-Wheel-Drive (FF)
Additional Info: came with a 1.6 Liter 16v 120 HP engine in some European markets from 1998 onwards, weights 890 kg, very resistant to corrosion, and considered seriously uncool by Famine. :lol:

I consider it nice, that 4 out of 5 pictures that show its outside have a blue 106 in them.

Also, the last part of additional info is more like a joke.

Just like every late 90s hatchbacks, Peugeot 106 is mostly driven by 18-20 year old people who just can't afford anything more expensive. And while the Rallye isn't so popular among these people simply because it's quite rare, it's still just Peugeot 106 with some stickers and steel wheels. Uncool

The automobile equivalent of a 1990s primary school pencil case.

Uncool

It's light, but it has no power. So i can't make that base. Corrosion resistance only matters if you are a hippie, but it's notable... to the hippies.

And i think it's.. uh.. uuhh...

uhh.jpg

Rallye trim only ever looked good on the 106 S1 (and to a lesser extent, the 205).

Uncool.

Last edited:
When does something become so uncool that it goes back around again?

Exactly when you get to this car, of course.

Low cool. Would be willing and able to be driven in a manner that would make Troy Queef proud, all day and every day.

One of the last Peugeots made (up until very recently) that wasn't both mediocre and gormless looking.

Last edited:
Hate any kind of 106, just a horrible little french box. My mate had one, and of course he started to modify it like a proper Max Power reader would and it was just terrible.

Peugeot hot hatch. Not being on 205 GTi levels of desirability brings it to a low cool. Would still be fun to hoon about in.

On the debit side, cheesy sticker.

On the plus side, painted steel wheels.

Painted. Steel. Wheels.

PAINTEDSTEELWHEELS.

-

Excuse me, I have to go sit down for a minute. Got dizzy from putting the car so high up on my wall. (I needed a ladder).

I might change my mind tomorrow... but PAINTED STEEL WHEELS. So factory hot-rod. So fresh. 890 kilograms and 120 horsepower of PAINTED STEEL WHEELS

On the debit side, cheesy sticker.

On the plus side, painted steel wheels.

Painted. Steel. Wheels.

PAINTEDSTEELWHEELS.

-

Excuse me, I have to go sit down for a minute. Got dizzy from putting the car so high up on my wall. (I needed a ladder).

I might change my mind tomorrow... but PAINTED STEEL WHEELS. So factory hot-rod. So fresh. 890 kilograms and 120 horsepower of PAINTED STEEL WHEELS

Actually, According to Wiki and couple other sources, it was 865kg.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back