145568.jpg

Engines: 5.5L V12 (Ferrari Dino)
Power: 436 hp
Torque: 398 lb-ft.
Weight: ~1850 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual, 4-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door wagon
Additional Info: "The "Venice" is a variant of the Ferrari 456 Grand Tourer coachbuilt by Pininfarina. Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei ordered 7 of these to be built, but only brought 6 of them. A select handful were made."​
ferrari-456-gt-venice.jpg

x_36e43cab.jpg

x_4ebe4af8.jpg

x_139cee1c.jpg

x_e97ad358.jpg

x_f21334ad.jpg

x_815f0430.jpg

x_9dffc567.jpg

x_5a135028.jpg

x_aee291c9.jpg

x_faa1a051.jpg

If the Super Snake is Uncool because of Bill Cosby and a limited run, this is Seriously Uncool for similar reasons

Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei's Wikipedia Article
In 1997 Shannon Marketic, a former Miss USA, accused Prince Jefri and the Sultan, among others, of flying her and many other women to Brunei under false pretenses to be part of a harem, and that she was abused by those in the royal court. She claims she was made part of Prince Jefri's personal harem of women that was made to carry out the prince's every sexual whim, such as to "lick him clean", where the women were made to lick the prince's naked body. The case was settled out of court.

Last edited:
Aside from the six that were hoarded and rarely (if ever) used by the Bruneian Royal Family, the solitary silver model in London is probably the coolest Ferrari in the entire city. Even in a less ideal paint colour.

Er... tentative cool it is. It is based on the coolest Ferrari of the '90s, after all.

I guess @Jahgee1124 pretty much nailed it. It's an interesting idea... commissioned by a second-rate pervert Casanova. Yes, the idea of a Ferrari 456 estate wagon would be quite curious if done today, but of course the few ones that exist will command ridiculous values because they are attached to "royalty".

And I still think that the original product is more elegant. However, I'll consider it as only uncool because after all, the concept is curiously well executed.

If the Super Snake is Uncool because of Bill Cosby and a limited run, this is Seriously Uncool for similar reasons
I did not know that about the guy :eek:

Side note, I would vote cool, namely because it was Ferrari's station wagon at the time, and it looked pretty nice.

"So you've got a Ferrari? That's awesome, man! Is it a berlinetta? A coupe?"

"Nope, it's a station wagon!"

"...come again?"

Seriously Uncool

This thing... is beautiful. I would love one in black but it is beyond tacky. Nevermind that there are only seven of them.

Seriously Uncool

Super wagon that has more character then every Audi Super Wagon combined.

Im sorry this is cooler then basically every modern Ferrari simply because it doesn't yell douche.

SZ

I love it, and I've seen it posted by a guy I follow on Flickr, so I know it's actually out on the streets of London. Then again, the FF is one of my favorite Ferraris, and I love wagons in general, so I'll excuse you if you don't share my enthusiasm for this.

Based on the prettiest Ferrari of the '90s* + fast estate + a Ferrari you can carry your mates in = SZ

*Yes, the 355 is gorgeous too, but I've always had a soft spot for the 456.

I'm really starting to go off you...

Look at it, without looking at the front end.
It resembles a big quirky French estate without quirky French doodads.

That's no good. If you wanna act French, you need quirky doodads.

Back