Body Style: 2-door coupe
Engine: 3.0L twin-turbo V6
Power: 400 hp
Torque: 327 ft-lbs
Weight: 1,447 kg
Transmission: 6-speed sequential manual
Drivetrain: Mid engine, all wheel drive
Additional Information:
Concept car from Italdesign, derived from the Alfa Romeo 164 with the all-wheel drive system derived from the 155. Has an all aluminum body, reinforced with a carbon fiber polymer. This was considered for a small run of production but the idea was cut.​

1997_Alfa-Romeo_Scighera-rear-view.jpg
8697446images_alfa-romeo_scighera_1997_1.jpg

go.skimresources.com.jpg

scighera3.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Since this is the last concept car being polled, I'm going to explain my vote using the inevitable:

Seriously uncool because concept car.

Imagine seeing one of these even parked! That would probably make everyone's day. I don't care if anyone thinks it's not cool because it's a concept; if you saw one you'd probably be begging for a picture.

Loads of uglier cars than this, but it's still not super-nice to look at. If I was allowed any Italdesign concept car... it would probably be the Nazca C2 honestly.

Uncool.

I like it in a weird 90's sort of a way, but it's seriously uncool because it's a concept car.

I think that the original designer of the interior died before he could finish his drawing. Jesus.

It's not Seriously uncool in my eyes, but it's close. I find Alfa Romeos usually at least cool, but this isn't. The styling is ugly, I don't like the edges in the front corners and the thin headlights. Also, it has a retractable spoiler on top of a wing and it looks silly. I also don't think the interior looks appealing at all.

This is obviously from the period when Giugiaro and Sbarro were good drinking* buddies.

* Drinking LSD, that is.

Since this is the last concept car that is going to be in the Cool Wall, I'm just gonna give this a Meh. Even though it was featured in NFS Hot Pursuit, I still think the styling isn't that great.

Not only a concept car, but also a bloody mess. Even being a Alfa can't save it.

Uncool.

Back