Engines:
2.7L V6 (Chrysler LH)
Power: 220 hp
Torque: 188 lb-ft.
Weight: 1295 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door roadster
Additional Info: "Featured in the first GT as the "Concept Car", and got an LM Edition in GT2."​

The front and rear ends are hideous, but the exterior styling in between is great. The interior, though, reminds me of something which I can't mention without violating the AUP.

Seriously uncool because concept.

The Copperhead is not what you'd call a cohesive design. And since it's a concept car that never became a reality, it stands as that "GT2 car that was very rare", and things like that. But it is unique, all things, considered, so it gets a barely Cool for it.

I love the idea of a baby Viper-like car, but the odd interior layout keeps it at just a cool.

11705325774_484f4a6969_b.jpg

Makes me wanna play GT1 again.
The real life model simply wasn't eggplant purple enough.
Shame us lot never got the racer the Americans or Japanese did.

The real life version is less interesting.

Back in the day, one of my favourite concept cars. A few have deposed it now, but I'm still a fan.

Cool though? Hmm. Bit too 90s for that right now.

The front and rear ends are hideous, but the exterior styling in between is great. The interior, though, reminds me of something which I can't mention without violating the AUP.

Seriously uncool because concept.

I think the radio/multimedia but looks like a skull, and the orange area above looks like an Afro. With white dials as curlers.

Cool because GT1/GT2. :D

Most people on this forum know it from a computer game, and apparently that makes it uncool. Also ugly, and a shame that they missed the opportunity to make a sensible sports car with muscle styling styling...

Back