Transmission: 4-speed automatic, 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engine, front-wheel drive / all-wheel drive
Additional Information: It's Naked.​

daihatsu-naked-35.jpg
Daihatsu_Naked_021.JPG
2000-daihatsu-naked-cars-in-port-royal-sc.jpg
Daihatsu_NAKED_G_Limited_(L750S)_rear.JPG
bee0a-daihatsu-naked-09.jpg

The name is offensive and really, really dumb. Most people would be turned off by that, even if the car is half decent. Seriously Uncool.

Love Kei cars because of the brilliant quirky cars, and names you get, with the Daihatsu naked being one example. Some of my other favourites include:

• Mitsubishi Lettuce
  • Kurogane Baby
  • Mazda Scrum
But yea, you get the idea :lol:. Beside that, the Naked doesn't look too bad, it's not offensively ugly, but granted it's not going to knock your socks off. Just a relatively humble everyday workhorse of a Kei car really, would definitely rock one as a daily if I was given one.

Otherwise, it's not the most spectacular or best of Kei's, but it does has a quirky name, so it's a solid Meh.

The name is offensive and really, really dumb.
Tell me, who the bloody hell could be offended by that?

As for the car, it's an obscure kei box, which I like, but they are very, very far from cool.

Not sure what the big deal is about the name of this car when the Midget exists. Not to mention, "naked" has other meanings besides someone who's nude.

As for the car itself, nothing noteworthy about it. Meh.

how is the word Naked triggering so many of you lmao

How else will people get to post reaction images and get a chance to repeat insults they've read elsewhere in an attempt to be funny?

The car is Seriously Uncool; a roller skate that looks like they hadn't finished designing it yet.

hadn't finished designing
Or making.

The name makes perfect sense for what it is--its "styling"--but what it is is what I despise. You know...it's almost like a non-widebody Liberty Walk car.

The reactions from this car is priceless.

It's supposed to look unfinished that's why it's called a naked.

A Daihatsu that looks like it's missing things and is called "naked". Yup, I think I've heard enough. Seriously Uncool!

Would you guys feel better if someone photoshopped some clothes on it, without any regard to how much more ridiculous it'll make the car look, or would you twist it around and say that putting clothes on it makes it a case of false advertising?

Think these are quite funky, but you'd get bored of people laughing every time you told them what you drive. Uncool.

Back