Torque: 485 lb·ft
Weight: 1255 kg
Transmission: 6-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, rear wheel drive​

14547698917_94436a5f65_b.jpg
Ferrari_Enzo_16.jpg
c7e71ed31ff9c63f61a59690513c8dbax.jpg
2014-ferrari-enzo-interior-wallpaper-3.jpg

Not necessarily one of the best looking Ferraris in my opinion, but definitely an eyecatcher.

Cool.

What sort of a person goes to Ferrari wanting to buy the flashiest, one of if not the most exclusive, car they make at the particular time, and asks if they can make it silver?

"Ferrari. Enzo Ferrari."

Also, let's be honest, red is kind of a hackneyed color to get a Ferrari in.

Not the prettiest, but a big step on from the F50 and the noise from that V12 is just magical with a mix of brutal.

Cool.

I hope that silver picture didn't influence opinion but car should be seen with more colours. I think it fits "cut through air" design

When I signed up for GTP, I was a huge fan of Ferrari.

Now I've grown out of it and I find the Enzo their last genuinely good car, and I would find it S-Z, although I much prefer the McLaren F1 now. I would change my name if I could, but I don't have premium.

SU is the verdict, one of many cars that I like that are SU. Enzo's name shouldn't have been christened here, and this looks quite flashy.

Last edited:
Strangely I find myself voting meh for this one. It's just never been that interesting of a car to me.

At least it's reasonably lightweight, unlike most modern cars.

Last edited:
Somewhat like them not a huge fan of them though, they look better in different colors than red imo.

Meh.

All modern Ferrari's are seriously uncool, but this one is one of, if not the, worst... like the LaF, the front end is just pig ugly, and it looks way too heavy over the rear quarters... the proportions are terrible.

I went to a classic car show last weekend and there was an Enzo there with the engine cover up. My mate and I had a really good look round it... the build quality was honestly no better than most kits cars. The welding in particular, was terrible - uneven , with gaps in places you could put end of your finger in to. Ancillaries were randomly scattered round the engine bay, often at odd angles, bolted to the carbon tub with different fixings on every one. There were glue over runs all over the tub. I could go on... it was shocking. You would see better build quality on a £10k Korean hatch back.

Belongs in a class below SU.

An ungainly-looking thing, especially from head-on. The point where Ferrari gave up on even attempting to have any sensual design features. Was one of the stupidest names for a car in a long time, and it took a solid decade for a car to take that crown. It was another Ferrari.

SU.

Regardless of what it actually is, the fact that you can only buy one by showing loyalty to ferrari in the past by buying several makes it an instant SU.

Not only is it a play toy for old People(thanks to to that stupid Requirement by Ferrari), but it's basically a display of arrogance by the Brand.

Not right to put Enzo's name on this. You can see how they've attempted to attract people who know next to nothing about cars by addin gull wing doors and that terrible steering wheel design.

Seriously uncool.

Is this one of the Ferraris you're actually allowed to own and take home for yourself? Or do they keep it and you lease it from them incase you have a negative comment?

Pretty sure those shenanigans started with the FXX

Regardless of what it actually is, the fact that you can only buy one by showing loyalty to ferrari in the past by buying several makes it an instant SU.

Not only is it a play toy for old People(thanks to to that stupid Requirement by Ferrari), but it's basically a display of arrogance by the Brand.

I wasn't aware of that, though personally I would judge the car in isolation rather than a "display" of the policies of the marque. There are many cars that have some form of exclusivity, in a number of ways. The way Ferrari dealt with the FXX etc. on the other hand, genuinely affects/limits the experience and enjoyment of the car.

Back