Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade nominated by @Doog
2002-cadillac-escalade-10.jpg

Engines:
5.3L V8 (GM LM7), 6.0L V8 (GM LQ9)
Power: LM7: 285-295 hp; LQ9: 345 hp
Torque: LM7: 325-330 lb-ft.; LQ9: 380 lb-ft.
Weight: 2631 kg
Transmission: 4-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive/Front engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door SUV, 4-door SUT​
2006-cadillac-escalade-esv-5.jpg

2003-06_Cadillac_Escalade_ESV.jpg

1st-Cadillac-Escalade-EXT.jpg

140029_vehicle_xl.jpg

2003_Cadillac_Escalade_EXT_rear.JPG

bc52dff12e72c17193d4e42aab39ac8dx.jpg

2006-Cadillac-Escalade-ESV_Image-i01-1024.jpg

Personally I like the car, and is probably one of the only SUV's I like looking at.. The only thing I don't like Is your stereotypical buyer of said car. And the fact that they're so common in America.
Just leave it at cool

The Navigator might've gotten the ball rolling, but the second Escalade cemented the large luxury SUV's place as the thing to have in the early 2000s. Sub-zero!

Its essentially an overpriced markup job for either a GMC Denali or Chevy Tahoe for the standard version, a Chevy Suburban or GMC Yukon, or a Chevy Avalanche for the EXT version. Gets a point for not being ugly. The whole image that the car got as "bling" and owned by rappers and drug dealers doesn't help either. uncool

Last edited:
Not quite as good looking as the following generation.

Very low Meh.

I really don't hate this car with a passion like an ML 63, but it's not worthy of anything because SUV. Uncool

I love how SUVs constantly get bashed on the Cool Wall. Not a fan of them unless it's an FBI or livery vehicle. Personal transport = No.

Yet another blatant attempt to send a car to hell.

But having actually driven one of these things, I can't vote anything but Seriously Uncool.

This is basically a Chevy gussied up as a Cadillac, stickering for $10k more than it's actually worth.

Wugh.

When this first came out, this was cool, and was at a (brief) point in time when Cadillac luxury in America was cool again. However, over time, as the gangsters and drug dealers got a hold of these and neglected and modified them to be caricatures of what they were supposed to be, these became less and less cool.

Uncool.

Latest Posts

Back