Drivetrain: Front engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door sedan​
1024px-2005_Evo_at_Deal%27s_Gap_2_cropped.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer_evo_viii_mr_2003.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer_evo_8_mr-28.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer-evo8-mr()2005_r20.jpg

05_mitsu_lancerEvo8_manu_01.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer_evo_8_mr-23.jpg

Crazy fast 4 door rally car with optional 400HP engine that can keep up with a Lamborghini. Sub Zero

Best Evo since the 6, but doesn't have the magic that the 6 had.

Also turbo laaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Uncool.

In terms of engineering, incredibly amazing! A lot of power from a 2.0! = SZ

BUT

The baggage of owning an 8 these days. = SU

Balances to Meh.

It's just a monster! 2.0L engine producing 400HP? That's ridiculous! SZ.

Powerful four-door sedan with a spoiler.

Uncool.

Crazy fast 4 door rally car with optional 400HP engine that can keep up with a Lamborghini. Sub Zero
I can't speak for any other series, but this never participated in the WRC of that's what you're thinking of.

Wait, if you are mentioning that the car has 400 hp, how come the description has 276 hp instead?

Anywho, it's a very impressive feat for a Evo for sure, but there are the minor problems of baseball caps being associated to it, and the fact that it may fall to pieces if you hammer it for too long. Those prevent the car from getting a SZ rating, but the solid perfomance that the car gets otherwise is worthy enough of a cool rating.

Wait, if you are mentioning that the car has 400 hp, how come the description has 276 hp instead?

Anywho, it's a very impressive feat for a Evo for sure, but there are the minor problems of baseball caps being associated to it, and the fact that it may fall to pieces if you hammer it for too long. Those prevent the car from getting a SZ rating, but the solid perfomance that the car gets otherwise is worthy enough of a cool rating.
Mitsubishi sold an FQ 400 version in the UK. Same car but with a bigger turbo to produce 400HP.

:confused: What do you mean by the black arrows?
I'm sure you could work it out - if you already know what the orange lines are (I assume you do, as you didn't ask). Maybe read the post I'm quoting, observe how I voted and you'll figure it out.

If not... well, I like the joke as it is at the moment.

Now, i would try to put a short review, but the Cool Wall seems to not have restriction rules on any little
nook and cranny like the owners, the fans, the state of a chunk of the cars, repetition of variations on the Cool Wall, or just pressing the option that seems the shiniest for you today and trying to construct a "stable" explanation.

So i decided to ignore all of the above and consider the fact that it is and will be the fastest Evo specwise, unless Mitsubishi is gonna feel like discountinuing the Evo made it lose the majority of its sales. And the interior doesn't seem as much a discount touring car as alot of other things. Along with me considering that 4-door Sedans look better than 2-door Hatchbacks and Coupes, and no, the boot does not count as a seperate door.

Oh, and a person owns the VIII Evo on this forum which isn't me, and you probably just offended the person, maybe.

In 2000 this would have been cool. By now, it's slumped to a meh. Great car, but kind of stale concept. Can Mitsubishi continue its legacy? Doh, they discontinued it.

Back