Power: 220-239 hp
Torque: 274-287 lb-ft
Weight: 1868-1877 kg
Transmission: 4-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive​

mercury_grand_marquis_30th_anniversary_edition_-_06-02-2011-jpg.577342
mercury_grand_marquis_-2003-_in_2006_washington_auto_show-jpg.577343
mercury-grand-marquis-interior-jpg.577344

The main difference is that people won't pull out of your way as soon as you come up behind them.

But the look is so similar that most people would. I have.

While i like both Crown Vic and Grand Marquis, it's just an average American sedan to everyone. It won't stand out in a good nor bad way.

Meh.

-obligatory Pepto-Bismol livery Grand Marquis pic-

Seriously uncool.

It's weird that the OP only has photos of the car yet I'm 99% certain the interior has a faint odor of sweat.

Totally anonymous car. Uncool.

I got the chance to ride in one of these when my mother rented one a couple years ago. It felt quite nice, rode really well, and was very comfortable. We actually considered getting it as my first car, but the dealer wasn't selling it unfortunately

Still not as cool as a Crown Vic though.

Borderline cool.

Last edited:
Land yacht. While an incredibly comfortable way to meander from point A to B, they'll never be anything but uncool.

I went with meh. These beat out the Ranger by one year with doors from the 1992 model still able to fit open and close on a 2011 even if the panels are different. From a longevity standpoint these are wise buys with so many years sharing so much.

I should have went SU, oops.

This immediately screams "meh" to me, because that's really my thoughts on them. To me, the Grand Marquis was just "there".

Latest Posts

Back