• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 35 comments

2003+ Rolls-Royce Phantom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you drive one, you are Seriously Uncool*

If you get driven in one, it's cool.

*excludes chauffeurs.

Similar to my LS400, I'd rather ride in the back than drive it. Uncool.

I like the fact that you can truly make it your own straight from the factory though. Lots of cool options you can order.

If you get driven in one, it's cool.

371307_1.jpg

SU.

I'll admit I have a hatred towards Rolls-Royce, mostly because driving and especially being chaffeured in one is a generalization of a rapper, and rap is a genre that I think is seriously uncool.

I even think this should go to the styx. *awaits hate*

Right up there nowadays with the Cadillac Escalade as to how many rappers use these in their "vidz."

It's rather unfortunate because the Phantom is quite a good looking car but it's still extremely, Seriously Uncool.

The thing about luxury cars like this is that 13 years later I don't think they look all that special inside for how expensive they are. I'm sure the interior is a fantastic place to be but I'm not blown away looking at pictures of it now with how outrageously nice even the most basic cars have got in the past decade, let alone how nice something like a modern S class is.
It is pretty dated, but the materials used inside make an S Class feel like a Tata nano in comparison, Bentley Imo does it better though because they have the same sort of quality but the interiors are atleast 10 years more advanced.

Back