Body Style:
4-door sedan
Engine: 2.5L flat-four, 3.0L flat-six
Power: 175-245hp
Torque: 166-219 lb-ft
Weight: 1607kg
Transmission: 5-speed automatic, 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: front-engine, all-wheel drive
Additional Information: This is the third and final generation of the Outback sedan. SUS was an acronym for "Sport Utility Sedan". The sedan Outback was sold exclusively in the United States.
subaru-front1-jpg.14257

m4Qa0TuCQ9Dhy4y8EKJcBI333aM25wIQaNpnY7cBhDOTkD0zzX2TrKHffNjd-vp4xc8nd1eR9U61JSHamrVKqj7vegPkcvwqGaZhlaakYDK_2Z_ZMxpQCWklosELcOHpYzJY

Last edited:
I'm not too fond of this car, it's pretty ugly to me. Its weirdness saves it from SU so it's just uncool from me. I saw one of these a few weeks ago, and realized how I may have never seen one before.

Subaru Outback SUS? Oh- I'm glad this wasn't "Among Us" before "Among Us" with the "SUS" thing people like to say. I prefer the early-mid Subaru Legacy more than this. Not ugly, not much a cool factor. So my call- Meh.

Meh. This is really for the "A hatchback doesn't hide my packages in the trunk." crowd. Nice that it was offered in a manual, but this is where the black body cladding would work. Probably a good car for long rocky driveways and dusty country roads. Could be an alternative to drive on poorly manitained city streets as well.

Last edited:
Meh, generic, typical, however you want to call it.
The only thing that saves this car from the uncool is that it actually could work for off road because of the high suspension.

Isn't anywhere as cool or fitting the styling as the first two generations of Outback sedan.

Last edited:
Genuinely had no idea that the Outback Sedan was a thing. If I've ever seen these on the road, I probably just wrote it off as a normal Legacy. I honestly think it's kind of neat.

That being said, it's pretty much just a Legacy with a lift kit, and nothing else of note. Uncool.

Last edited:
I really like the look of the mk4 Legacy, as an estate. The saloon loses almost all of that style. And then raising the ride height and the other Outback styling tweaks make it worse. Uncool.

Back