car_photo_374455.jpg

Body Style: 4-door sedan, 5-door wagon
Engine: 2.0L Honda K20A6 I4, 2.4L Honda K24A2 I4
Power: 155-200 hp
Torque: 140-171 lb-ft
Weight: 1390-1480 kg
Transmission: 5-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, front-wheel drive or front-engine, four-wheel drive
Additional Information: The Nouera is a 4-door sedan or 5-door wagon built by Mitsuoka based on the Honda Accord. The front and rear styling have been modified: a chrome grille and twin circular headlamps have been added at the front to give the car classic English looks, and differently shaped rear lights have been used. The interior is similar to the Accord it is based on, with wood trim and leather seats available.​

nouera_ph01.jpg

03.jpg

mitsuoka_nouera_374375.jpg

0203159A30160902W00108.jpg

38062.jpg

I'd never actually heard of this, which is impressive as I consider myself well-versed in ultra-weird Japanese stuff.

Uncool though. Good grief.

Took the liberty of swapping the original wagon photos since they showed the later Nouera 6-02 which was based on the Corolla Axio/Fielder.

Surprised they even had an estate variant for both versions. Or that they didn't lay a finger of the rear of either of them beyond the badging, unlike the saloons.

This basically amounts to the best-looking generation of Accord with a Halloween spider mask. Uncool.

Last edited:
As someone who loves seeing an unique Japanese oddity, this is cool. It's nice seeing something like this, however ugly it can be, after a sea of German sedans.

"Hello. Yes, am Jaguar. Buy me please."

I know I brought up the whole thing about video game developers wanting to use a car, but needing to change some things about it so they don't get sued back on the SP1's poll, but this looks even worse. I can see some scammer trying to pawn this off as a Jaguar to a buyer that doesn't know the difference.

Seriously Uncool

Anyone who plays Final Fantasy XV would think this was a missing link to the car in that game.

SU.

I think my favourite part is that with the wagon, they didn't really know how to make their new stylised look fit the rear like they did with the saloon. Their solution was to just not bother.

Seriously uncool.

It's what I expect from a Mitsuoka. Supreme Style. Supreme quality. All Accord Drivers should be crying into their cheap interiors because their's isn't a Mitsuoka. Everybody needs a Mitsuoka in their life. Everybody.

Sub-Zeriously Uncool.

Back