Weight: 1,078 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive​
C0CE5074-1798-462C-BF7D-312036C6C34B_0.jpg

2005_TVR_Sagaris_003_2272.jpg

2005tvrsagaris0061544.jpg

tvrsagaris9.jpg

Sagaris_interior.jpg

As an american and maybe a slight Brit wannabe, this car has always held intrigue to me. It's gorgeous in my eyes. It's bonkers. It's daft. I love it. But I would be hard pressed to find a reason why it's actually super cool. So, it gets a cool from me.

It's a tacky looking T350C and the sideways exhausts at the rear look stupid.

Uncool.

A TVR that moved it's suicidal handling to its body and it's safe looks to its handling.

The way you want it Sub Zero.

Meh. If it weren't for the questionable paint, it would've been a Cool.

I know that the paint is a TVR speciality.

It's got character, and I'm sure it's a hoot to drive, but I think it would be about as cool as wrapping yourself up with left-over shiney Christmas wrapping paper, walking in to your nearest pub/bar and shouting "look at meeeee!" really loudly.

I absolutely love this car, but a lot of its details are tacky as all the hell.
I can't bring myself to an uncool, however. cool, but barely.

Unfathomably peculiar and downright ridiculous. Makes me beam from ear to ear whenever I see one.

SZ for the silly factor.

The exterior is great but what's with the weird gauges?
images

When I first drove this in Test Drive Unlimited 2, I was already impressed by its performance but the gauges make me think it's a clock or something. Even Aston Martin has this weird gauges.

Sub Zero to Cool for this car if weren't for the gauges though.

Left gauge is MPH (x10) and right is RPM (x1000) I guess, strange configuration though, and I can't see any TVR hitting anywhere near 9000RPM...

Insanity at it's finest. And a TVR should be at least cool, but it's way to tacky for that. Love it to bits, may be wonderful fun to drive, but definitely uncool, very uncool.

Latest Posts

Back