Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
2005+ GAZ Tigr nominated by @Rage Racer
1305787803_gaz-tigr.jpg

Engines:
5.9L Cummins B205 Turbodiesel I6, 5.9L Cummins B215 Turbodiesel I6, 4.5L Turbodiesel I4
Power: 205-215 hp
Torque: Unknown
Weight: 7200 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, all wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door SUV, 3-door van​
tigrshow.jpg

gaz_tigr_l6.jpg

Russian_GAZ-2975_Tigr.jpg

3may_01%20copy-L.jpg

TIGR_Gaz-233036_white2.jpg

gaz_233036_spm-2_tiger_040_of_117.jpg

Is this the one that you could buy with a whale's...

Phallus...

As part of the interior trim?

Even if it isn't, I associate it with whatever the thing was that was,and it's hideous any way, so SERIOUSLY UNCOOL.

A Russian knock-off of a Hummer, and not a very good one. Uncool.

It's a war vehicle. It'd be different if it were classic, but it's not.

But, it does look pretty damn good. And Cummins diesel? Bumps it up to a low meh.

Is this the one that you could buy with a whale's...

Phallus...

As part of the interior trim?

Even if it isn't, I associate it with whatever the thing was that was,and it's hideous any way, so SERIOUSLY UNCOOL.
No, it's not in case you're wondering.

I'd feel a bit of a berk driving around in one of these. Even if I was trying to liberate another country I'd be wondering why I didn't buy a Humvee instead.

It's an armored vehicle. That's kinda expected.

If I had bothered to compare this to the equivalent armoured Humvee, I would have said it was approximately one family car heavier. But then I wouldn't be able to make the relevant "twice as heavy/twice as ugly" analogy.

If I had bothered to compare this to the equivalent armoured Humvee, I would have said it was approximately one family car heavier. But then I wouldn't be able to make the relevant "twice as heavy/twice as ugly" analogy.
Good point. I'm dense. :dunce:

All I see is a fake Hummer. In fairness, being Russian, it's probably less uncool than the actual Hummer, but it's SU.

I'm willing to bet this thing can absolutely demolish a Hummer. Russian bias inevitably leads me to vote Cool.

Like like the UAZ, it won't be good when stock:
ru2772126.jpg

e31a1eu-960.jpg

00697f233e99313f595f571cfdb_prev.jpg

125611.jpg

^Tiger car and Tiger tank.
cl-albums-photo-9648_thp.jpg

UFhhyTjA1AM.jpg

...If it's not the military verion.
gaz-2330.31034.jpg

y7_9JjOlcEA.jpg

464716.jpg

029c25efa11826b30c1de11bb7c96887.jpg

My take? I don't usually like SUVs, but when I do - they are big and tough.
The Tigr is quite cool, but kinda too fat (BTR suspension + heavy chassis). Even in this tactical slot, it could be lighter. I'd rather drive a BTR-152. It's even more brutal, but still road-legal. And classic. :D

A Russian knock-off of a Hummer, and not a very good one. Uncool.
Russian wannabe Hummer.
All I see is a fake Hummer.
The Hummer is the smaller size class. Feel the difference (photo taken by me):
z_eb9d8765.jpg

With the same "Knock-off of a Hummer" logic, the Marauder could be classified as a South African knock-off of a Hummer, wouldn't it?
Oh wait! the Marauder has a front that resembles alot like a Hummer! So then, the Marauder is a knock-off!

Last edited:
Finally something wide enough to justify lane width of Finnish motorways. But it's really creepy to think that we have designed our motorways for Russian off-roader built 40 years later than first part of our motorway system.

Seriously uncool, because it would be impossible to park it anywhere near cool place, because it's wider than widest parking spaces.

Maybe indeed I'm a fool
But stuff like this cannot be cool.

It's an obnoxious, archaic tool
Designed by someone who only finished elementary school,
Driving it you would look like a tool.

I guess you could say 'Look! I'm so cool!'
But then you'd get hit with a broken bar stool
As nobody ever likes a damn screaming mule...

With the same "Knock-off of a Hummer" logic, the Marauder could be classified as a South African knock-off of a Hummer, wouldn't it?
Oh wait! the Marauder has a front that resembles alot like a Hummer! So then, the Marauder is a knock-off!
Nope the Marauder is a MRAP while the hummer is not so its apples to oranges.

Back