• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen nominated by @WL98
chrysler_aspen_manu-07_a-04-1024.jpg

Engines: 4.7L V8 (Chrysler PowerTech), 5.7L V8 (Chrysler Hemi)
Power: PowerTech: 302 hp; Hemi: 385 hp
Torque: 329 lb-ft.
Weight: Unknown
Transmission: 5-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive/Front engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door SUV
Additional Info: "Chrysler-rebadged Dodge Durango. The Chrysler Aspen has miserable gas mileage (14/19 mpg). Fake wood paneling everywhere."​
1024px-Chrysler_012.jpg

07-Chrysler-Aspen.jpg

Back%20Pose%20Of%202009%20Chrysler%20Aspen%20Hybrid%20In%20Grey.jpg

2007-Chrysler-Aspen.jpg

2016-chrysler-aspen-inte.jpg

Last edited:
A short-lived Durango twin named after an equally uncool '70s Dodge? And I thought the Durango was already a widely unloved Seriously Uncool Vehicle.

Last edited:
It can be front engined and rear wheel drive.

You know what else was? The Ferrari 250 GTO.

It can be front engined and AWD.

You know what else was? The Lancia Delta Integrale.

It's available with wood panelling interior.

You know what else was? The Bentley Arnage T.

It's pictured above in silver.

You know what else was? The Mercedes 300SL Gullwing.

Easiest Sub-Zero I have ever given.

But for realsies it has all the features I would personally assign to Sub Zero. It's big, obnoxious, and not all that bothered about being cool. Which to me makes it cool.

Gotta love how they put that tiny clock on top of the center console.

Uncool.

They took a perfectly acceptable SUV, ruined it, and slapped a badge on it to justify their sins.

Seriously Uncool.

Aspen...a name that should've been killed off forever in 1980 never to be mentioned again along with Volare. Seriously uncool.

Overpriced version of an already overpriced version.

Seriously Uncool.

Gotta love how they put that tiny clock on top of the center console.

Uncool.

That seems to be a Chrysler trademark as my PT has the same thing. I kind of like it.

I would vote meh because there'sn't anything that stands out in a good or bad way about its design to me, but almost 3000 kilos? There's something about that I don't like. Uncool.

Last edited:
It could have been awesome, but that front bumper just doesn't suit the car. I just think it needs to be a lower bumper or a different grill and it would look okay... But right now it's ugly

The entire front end is just so awkward. It looks like someone accidentally pushed the clay model into a wall just before it got scanned--and nobody noticed. Sort of the reverse of the C230 hatchback hunchback.

I want to say that it is sub-zero on account of nobody having to explain one's reasoning for why it's seriously uncool, but that would cause a logic problem.

This is the only cool Aspen to me.
1280px-Dodge_Aspen_2-door_sedan_brown.jpg

Which is really saying something.

Wasn't really necessary for Chrysler to make. Uncool.

Eh, I dunno. Chrysler undoubtedly wanted a slice of that Escalade pie, and probably thought they were perfectly poised to take away the piece that Lincoln was in the process of losing with a more manageable size and more powerful engines. They just waited way too long, and did the typical Daimler-era execution to boot.

Back