Power: 106 hp
Torque: 103 lb-ft.
Weight: 1041 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 3-door hatchback​
2008_toyota_yaris_2dr-hatchback_base_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

2005-2008_Toyota_Yaris_(NCP90R)_YR_3-door_hatchback_04.jpg

2008_toyota_yaris_s_black_front_wheel_drive_front_reading_lamps_99050413074994222.jpg

2009-toyota-yaris-3dr-hb-auto-s-natl-dashboard_100249286_l.jpg

Traditional beige Toyota. Competent, reliable and easy to drive, but that's all it really does. Don't expect this car to ignite your passion for cars... (unless you love this type of car)

It stays in the middle grounds, so it's a meh from me.

Also, is it not supposed to have a 5-door version?

Probably my 2nd favourite Yaris gen. I'm gonna go meh.

Isn't there a sedan version of the Yaris? also known as Belta and Vios in some countries?

Here we go.....another boring car, yes it's small, cheap and quite clearly Ugly. Oh look the dash board is in the middle so the driver had to twist his neck hard just to the see what he's doing. "11/10 - will buy again - IGN"

Seriously it's no doubt Uncool, was going to vote SU but because it's rather being a boring car than some super Messed up ugly modded car like some of the ones that's on the RIVER STYX.

The nominee seems to have missed out almost everything. The car came in two body styles (three if you count the saloon), eight engines, and four gearboxes, and it was made from 2005 to 2013.

It appears they wanted to nominate the standard 1.5 US hatch only, which did run from 2008 until 2011. Meaning someone else would have to pick up the rest and nominate the Vitz/Yaris and Belta separately. /effort

Last edited:
Slow little crappy hatchback. Nothing cool about it. Awful late 00's Toyota styling.

Seriously Uncool.

Both of today's cars are SU...

I always found driving the Japanese-spec '07 Vitz in GT5 to be immensely relaxing, with its '7-speed' CVT that shifted like a traditional automatic. They're really neat little cars, but not quite cool.

It's basically seriuously uncool (least cool car in the category I can think of, inside Korea, Japan, and Europe), but I only put uncool because they amazingly made it worse with the successor.

But really, if you buy this car, you're telling the world 'I'm not interested in driving, go around me."

I see these things everyday. Nothing spectacular, just a boring Toyota hatchback for normal people who don't have a serious interest in cars. Uncool

Probably makes a frugal and reliable form of transport. Dull as dish water. Uncool.

Uncool. One of the most popular cars on the roads here and also one of the most dull. Would have been a Meh if it wasn't for the styling.

Does what a car is supposed to do, and nothing more. I've driven one, and it actually wasn't that bad.

Still, not the first-gen. Meh it is.

Fewer disinterested drivers playing on their mobile phones have been seen than in this vehicle.

Moreover, of the several people I know who call a Yaris their own, none know how to change their engine oil. Considerably uncool.

Back