Body Styles:
4-door sedan, 5-door wagon, 2-door coupe
Engine: 6.2L supercharged V8
Power: 556 hp
Torque: 551 ft-lbs
Weight: 1928 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: The second generation CTS-V shares a detuned version of it's powerplant with the C6 Corvette ZR1 and Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. The sedan held the fastest Nurburgring lap time for a production 4-door from 2008 to 2009. Production of the sedan and wagon ended in 2014 whilst the coupe continued until 2015.​

2009-cadillac-cts-v-19.jpg
cadillac-ctsv-coupe-6.jpg
2012_cadillac_cts-v_coupe-pic-4013616596736859119.jpeg
CADILLAC-CTS-V-Sport-Wagon-4459_23.jpg
02-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon.jpg
112_0811_03z-2009_cadillac_CTS-V-interior_view.jpg

But it's soooooo heavy, and of course the name makes no sense....</comic sans>

But, seriously, I voted it SU on account of that being the WORST case of turning a sedan into a wagon I think I've ever seen... and the way the Coupes massive ass makes the wheels look tiny is awful. Saloon looks okay (for an American Sedan). I do quite like the 2016 model though.

It..somehow got better looking? What?

Cadillac, dunno what you guys smoked or tried but daaamn, you somehow made it look somewhat more decent. Low cool, barely. The Wagon would of been a Meh.

"The all-new Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, delivering dead bodies to their resting place at 190 miles an hour".

The wagon keeps reminding me of the hearse. But the other ones get a meh from me, I prefer the ATS-V more.

It's easily the best thing Cadillac has made in quite some time and instilled a glimmer of hope for the brand. However it's going to take some time to repair the image that GM spent 30 years destroying.

Uncool.

I really like it, stats are nice and the front is really cool. Unfortunately it's just the rear that doesn't seem to be satisfying..
Cool

What is it with Cadillac and their sharp lines? If I had a choice between these models, I'd go for the 4-door sedan.

High uncool.

Uncool. Proportions somehow don't look right and it just doesn't have that unique "if-factor" to make it a cool car. It's saved from an SU by the race car...

cadillac-cts-v-racecar---01.jpg

The wagon version is the greatest case of American overkill since the invention of .50 BMG hamster hunting. The Sedan is kinda lame, so I'll average them out to cool.

The wagon version is the greatest case of American overkill since the invention of .50 BMG hamster hunting. The Sedan is kinda lame, so I'll average them out to cool.

Could you imagine .50 cal hamster hunting, what would you collect, mist?

Sorry for off topic seemed like a hilarious analogy for a grocery getter on steroids wagon.

Could you imagine .50 cal hamster hunting, what would you collect, mist?

Sorry for off topic seemed like a hilarious analogy for a grocery getter on steroids wagon.
You'd collect air. :lol: a .50 BMG can blow limbs off of people, so using it on a mouse or hamster is just overkill.

You'd collect air. :lol: a .50 BMG can blow limbs off of people, so using it on a mouse or hamster is just overkill.

I know which is why it's a funny way and fitting way to describe it, too bad they didn't make a wagon for the third gen CTS-V because that'd be even more so.

and the way the Coupes massive ass makes the wheels look tiny is awful.

The coupe reminds me of the 3-series compact. Not like a design in it's own rite, more like taking the saloon/sedan, chopping the back end off and butchering together a sloped rear window. CLC and 3-Series Compact aside (maybe the 1st gen of 1-Series too) but the German big 3 do the coupe (and wagon) conversions so much better.

Back