Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
rga_astonmartin_cars_beauty_one-77_02.jpg

6314660198_3a6184dc94_b.jpg

5801110726_ec9aeae7c6_b.jpg

15055434588_d0cc25a29e_b.jpg

21interior.jpg

aston-martin-one-77-for-sale-dubai-interior.jpg
aston-martin-one-77-interior.jpg
Also, head on over to either the Results or the Nominations thread to read about the Thanksgiving Special, which will be going on shortly.

Last edited:
Incredible performance, blah styling. I might glance at it but otherwise its nothing that stands out in the looks department and that's what catches my eye. Eye catchiness has always been cool to me. This car lacks.

That interior is god awful btw.

Over priced. Not terribly pretty. Ugly interior. Most of them are chrome now. Seriously uncool. It's like you're trying to hard.

Let's see.. Ridiculously large naturally aspirated V12? Check. Ridiculous amount of power from said V12? Check. Outrageous styling? Check. RWD only? Check. Coupe? Check. Light for being the ultimate flagship of the company? Check.

SUB ZERO.

Hideous, over priced behemoth of a car that on the 2 road tests I've seen got slated for being poor to drive.

A fool and his money....

Seriously uncool.

Incredible performance, blah styling. I might glance at it but otherwise its nothing that stands out in the looks department and that's what catches my eye. Eye catchiness has always been cool to me. This car lacks.

That interior is god awful btw.

Wait until you see one in the flesh. It's long, very wide and very low. Like or loathe the styling, it certainly has presence.

Ungainly from some angles. Has one ever been independently tested/reviewed or group tested? Seems to me that Aston were happy enough to bombard us with loads of development articles about how great it was going to be, then haven't allowed anyone to actually see if it lives up to the hype. Uncool.

I'll say it here - I think the One-77 is by far the ugliest Aston to date (The Cygnet isn't an Aston, let's be honest). It's also the most expensive and most exclusive Aston to date. Seriously Uncool.

Aston tried to change up it's copy-and-paste styling and made it uglier. Nice V12 saves it from Seriously Uncool land.

This car is either SZ or SU. There are good things about it: the engine being one. But it just doens't justifies the price and they are all on the Middle East gathering dust.

This time, just this time, I'll have to go with SU for a car like this

The attention to detail I this car is amazing, but hey for the price it might as well be. It also might be for the super rich and tasteless but I really think the styling is pretty conservative for what it is. Sub-Zero all the way.

Only a Cool from me. I really, really hate that rear wing that's just too small. I understand why it is that small, but it just looks so wrong.

Back