Engines:
4.4L Twin Turbo V8 (Volvo B8444S)
Power: 450-650 hp
Torque: 604 lb-ft.
Weight: 1198 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "Has a vivid choice of colors, if you're not into bespoke (which it offers).

Has no ABS. Unlike the majority of it's supercar species today, the car isn't fully carbon fiber.

And like many British icons: is handbuilt."​
Noble_m600_Goodwood_festival_of_speed_2010.jpg

noble_m600_carbon_sport_-87271-550ce8bcb8fc0.jpg

991584.jpg

Noble-M600-13.jpg

noble-m600-2010-12.jpeg

Noble-M60042.jpg
2010-Noble-M600-Dashboard-1280x960.jpg

no ABS
handbuilt

Bolding those things is like making sure people know you don't know about celebrity culture. It doesn't help your case. Jog right on.

Seriously Uncool - Although I'm very intriuged that it has a Volvo engine.

I had never really put attention to this car before, but it has pretty odd proportions, and those enormous air inlets and outlets do not help it at all. Bonus points for Volvo engine indeed, but no cigar. Uncool.

Quickest SZ I've ever gone for I think, surprised how split the votes are so far. Gorgeous, exceptionally fast, robust enough engineering (Volvo perhaps a funny choice but seems like it works), could use better brakes for sure but it's one of my favourite ever super/hyper cars (it's probably technically the latter)

EDIT: I know such figures often don't mean a lot, but a flat 3 seconds 0-60 and max speed of 225mph. That is way way quick. Was also pretty well received by the journos when it came out, not sure how many they've actually managed to sell though because the same couple of "M600"-registered factory cars always seem to pop up everywhere.

Looks dull like the Ascari I nominated, plus you'll need to explain it to people who haven't seen one which will make you look like an idiot.

Uncool.

It's from Leicester. The East Midlands is incredibly average as an area.
And this is pretty average on the whole as well. Meh.

"Monarch Airlines builds cars now?" /rear badge

Bit of a dream car for me as of late. But even then I wouldn't go so far as to call it cool. Lord no. Though compared to the earlier Ms, it's practically ice cold.

It's nifty, in the sense of how it would have been cool if Lotus had been able to do it like they wanted to in 1996. But now you just have a questionably built, questionably reliable car from a company no one has heard of instead of the same from a company that at least some know of.

Last edited:
Basically a modern day F40. Supercars are generally SU, but this is cool for similar reasons to the GT3 RS 4.0. Only very, very keen drivers will want one of these. A 488 is faster, more refined, more usable, flashier, and objectively better in almost every way. But the Noble is far rawer and is, to me, what a supercar really ought to be.

The people that count themselves as this cars' biggest fans will drone on endlessly about it's supposed purity in the face of those evil, evil technology-laden modern supercars. You'll be able to hear them clearly too, since it'll probably not start. That's if you can even find one that isn't the heavily-abused factory car you see in every magazine or show. You can almost smell the glue drying from the pictures.

Probably a hell of a drive (if it works), but not even a little cool.

I'm really surprised at the dislike for this car, some of the reasoning is a little shonky though, the reliability card which keeps coming up seems to come solely from the brake issues in Top Gear, but they liked the car plenty, they certainly didn't "show us that it is a piece of crap". Nor did, for example, their F40 vs. 959 test, where both cars broke down before the Stig could take them out on the track. The Noble was also generally very well received by other publications, such as Autocar, Evo etc. Would've thought the Yamaha-engineered Volvo-derived underpinnings would actually be pretty reliable, though I welcome some more solid evidence to the contrary.

And folks are also calling the styling ugly or bland? Are we looking at the same car? Just seems a shame that when a car like this comes out of nowhere and tries and to a great extent succeeds in matching or bettering the usual suspects, people are very eager to bash it, and make little attempt to back up what they say about it.

Back