Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door grand tourer​
bg-header6.jpg

New-2013-Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-Full-HD-6006-Wallpaper-Autoswall.jpg

big_Ferrari_F12berlinetta_04.jpg

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-03.jpg

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-interior.jpg

44-2013-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-fd.jpg

Curator's Comments: Yes, that is the correct way to "spell" the name of the car.

Much better looking than the old 599, and has an explosive 730hp V12.

Cool.

It ain't a beauty (I could even say it's really ugly) in my humble opinion. But I was next to one at a set of traffic lights when I was riding my motorcycle last summer and I must say the performance and SOUND is mighty impressive. So I say COOL.

I don't care that it's a supercar, or that contemporary Ferraris are a bit too flashy. The noise this thing makes is absolutely glorious, and for that reason alone I'm voting cool.

Modern Ferrari. Great way to make people know you're richer than them while going almost 15 km/h in a city. Seriously uncool.

The 599 was pretty.

This... this is a sexy shape ruined by needlessly fussy and overwrought styling. (I think the 458 and LaFerrari look worlds better)

Of course, the needlessly fussy name doesn't help, either. Only way it could be worse is if it were #f12berlinetta.

Actually... that's probably what they were going for.

Seriously Uncool.

-

As with the F50, you still can't outrun ugly. No matter how nicely your engine growls.

Sub Zero. Because it's just nuts to put 730bhp and 500fft-lbs of torque through two wheels. Then there's the looks, which I like.. Well, not counting the rear end.

Modern Ferraris are status symbols and scream "Look, I have a Ferrari, I'm richer than you" and for that it's Seriously uncool.

But it does look kinda good and has a V12 with the right sound and raises it up to Uncool.

This is pretty much the first Ferrari since the 550 that I've really liked.

Still though, it's a status symbol which knocks it down to cool.

I don't quite understand this thing about "modern Ferraris" when they have been the same for a very long time. If by that logic they get cooler when they are older it's wrong because they get cheaper and thus bought by people who only want to "own a Ferrari" and don't know a thing about the car. Then there's the classic ones that are prohibitively expensive and as such also used as status symbols at times. This would then mean that ALL Ferraris are uncool. I don't think so and actually think that this is a pretty cool car.

Pictures don't do it justice and it has way more presence than the 599, and presence is cool IMO. I think the 550 is quite a bit prettier but this car isn't about being pretty or crazy lap times or winning races from a roll. It's about good sound, presence and the driving experience (wow now I sound like a Ferrari dealer :lol: )

I actually kinda like the styling of this car. A lot of lines, but none of them feels really out of place. Unnecessary, maybe.

And the engine is so cold, it's a Bose-Einstein condensate. This alone makes it sub-zero.

Cool, it looks fantastic, but Jeremy Clarkson is right, it has too much power. That's what made me not vote Sub-zero.

Modern Ferrari, so that's an automatic seriously uncool. However, this is not the 458 (and this looks better to boot), and is not just bought by those who aspire to a Ferrari. So this will just get an uncool.

Front-engined V12s are always the coolest of contemporary Ferraris. But the sort of person who buys a new Ferrari and the way Ferrari deal with press reviews means they're all so far from being cool.

I actually really like this thing, even if the design language worked much better on the 458. And at least it's not the FF, which not only has a ridiculous name (my first thought upon seeing "new Ferrari FF" was "WHAT? Ferrari have made a front wheel drive car?") but also looks rather ugly, however fond I usually am of shooting brakes.

This is my favorite of the current Ferraris.

That said, since the flare up in the LaFerrari cool wall thread, I understand why many people think differently about the Ferrari brand as a whole.

Jeremy Clarkson said it had too much power. This car is too much for Jeremy the blithering oaf Clarkson, king of uncool.

Seriously Uncool.

Ferrari hasn't made a cool car since the 1980s. They are just as bad as Lamborghini in the fact they are trying too hard.

Back