Engines:
3.5L Supercharged V6 (Toyota 2GR-FSE)
Power: 350 hp
Torque: 367 lb-ft.
Weight: 1510 kg
Transmission: 6-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door sedan
Additional Info: "A version of the Mark X mid-size luxury sedan modified by Toyota's in-house tuning company Modellista. The main feature is a supercharger on the 3.5L V6, increasing power and torque levels by 41hp and 87lb-ft respectively.

Modellista also create various body kits and suspension upgrades for the Mark X on top of this particular vehicle."​
It's very difficult to find pictures of this car.
toyota_mark_x_m_supercharger.jpg

Why Toyota thinks it is a good idea to not give us cool and interesting cars here in the states just mars me.

Cool, because the Mark X is one of my dream modern Toyotas, next to the Crown Athlete.

Why aren't modern Toyota Marks like this one in GT6? Seems like the sort of car PD would want in the game.

Anyway, it's got a supercharger and RWD, but it loses points for styling.

Cool.

Why aren't modern Toyota Marks like this one in GT6? Seems like the sort of car PD would want in the game.

It was made after 2005. Cars after 2005 aren't allowed in Gran Turismo*.

*(Somewhat tongue in cheek but only slightly.)

No picture that shows the front

I do agree with that one, it could use a front-end picture, it isn't too hard to add one I think.

As for the actual car, it's very cool. While Modellista sells bodykits and such for this car, I'd rather keep a stock bodykit and spend all my money on suspension upgrades to have buckets of fun with a supercharged, RWD Toyota sedan. It's subtle, but not downright dull, unlike most modern Toyotas. And of course, it's a JDM-exclusive car.

So, it's not Sub-Zero because Toyota is too busy giving us coma-inducing cars such as the Avensis (urgh, I'm already entering a coma just from writing that name. But it is very cool.

Here you go, with supplementary interior shots.

1048029d1348571957-mark-x-2012-mark-x-2012.jpg

Do bear in mind that is a standard Mark X because there are exactly 0 front end shots of this specific Modellista model.

Really, are there no pictures of the Modellista's front end? That's weird, perhaps I should try to do a Japanese search to check, just in case. But thanks for the pictures nonetheless.

Even with a supercharger, it's still a dull Toyota sedan that nobody will notice as you drive by.

Uncool.

I'm voting it cool for the same reason to why I vote cool on most family sedans made sporty. It's true that it will still appear as a normal, boring family sedan to anyone around you and they won't notice the car, but that's why I find it cool. A person buying one of these probably won't care about getting attention, the person will buy this just to have something that can be fun, but practical at the same time.

Older version of the Mark X. Probably the closest you're going to get is heeeere.

TMI1346598000.jpg
Quite the contrary.... or a bit contrary.
If we look in this article(Russian, i know) we can see a picture of the car's back/front, that matches up with the OP
Which you picked! http://info.drom.ru/surveys/15379/
And besides, if that is an older version, why not just change the thread to reflect that?
Although, this one you posted is a bit similar, although not black.

Back