Weight: 2537-2740 kg
Transmission: 6-speed automatic, 8-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive/Front engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 4-door SUV​
2015-cadillac-escalade-left-side.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-michigan-200232.jpg

cadillac-escalade-review-2015_15.jpg

were-not-fans-of-the-super-tall-tail-lights--lit-up-at-night-they-look-like-floating-parentheses.jpg

2015-cadillac-escalade-interior-view-02.jpg

2015-cadillac-escalade-dash-view.jpg

All SUVs for me are either Seriously Uncool or Uncool, at least this one has some saving features (V8, Cadillac, style) so it's an uncool for me.

Not only is it favoured by rich idiots, but this generation looks absolutely appalling. The styling and trim looks incredibly cheap, more so than almost any other car. It's incredible how badly they did when designing this car. The interior, while very, very nice from a materials and build quality standpoint, is really surprisingly small for a car the size of a small house. The driver's seat is narrow, the centre console makes you feel squished, and the floor in the back is far too high.

What a turd. SU for so many reasons.

SUV's, uncool. Wannabe gussied up posh SUV's, SU. I like Suburbans for their practicality, and for the fact it was my grandpa's towing vehicle of choice for his Airstreams, but nothing can save the Escalade from being SU, and to add salt to the wound, they're so ghetto it's painful, what an awful, awful car. Kill them all with fire, please.

Edit: but sorry for that last comment, I still love you, Gotbeef! :)

Last edited:
Personally I like these. However, like the Range Rover that was recently polled these are bought by the likes of the 'Wit' Sisters.

SU.

Last edited:
New Jersey drug dealers extraordinaire.

SU.
New Jersey, huh? :P

Well, it's a big, heavy, SUV thingy. But it has a 6.2L V8, which saves it from SU in my opinion. It's funny to watch these things go by when the driver floors it. You think, "Ooh what's that? Oh. An Escalade."

Uncool.

The styling and trim looks incredibly cheap
There are bits from Astras in the interior. And it's being sold in the UK as part of another Cadillac return, at £90K.

A hideous, chrome plated tank that doesn't even drive well in any way.

There are bits from Astras in the interior. And it's being sold in the UK as part of another Cadillac return, at £90K.

A hideous, chrome plated tank that doesn't even drive well in any way.
Actually, I have to give them credit, the interior is very nice. But 90k? It's not worth 40.

Latest Posts

Back