• Poll closed .
United States
Wasilla, AK
2014 KAMAZ Master 4326 Dakar nominated by The Stig Farmer

kamaz-truck-dakar-2014.jpg

Stats:
Production: 2014
Style: 2-door truck
Engine: YaMZ-8463 16.5 liter turbodiesel V8 (rated 1,000 HP & estimated 2,000 lb-ft)
Transmission: Unknown
Layout: Mid-engine, Selectable four-wheel-drive​

Last edited:
You can't claim racecar in this.. it's not really a car

Iceboxed.

Hey guess what...

Seriously uncool. Truck and very boring looking one at that.

...Maybe brush up on your history

It's kinda of you know a 12 time winner of Dakar or both Dakar. Still doesn't change the fact that I saw it when it first went up laughed a little because I knew what it was and just closed out the page. Then come back to see a protest and thus laughed more. I laughed because it is a race vehicle and more so it's one that takes place in probably one of the most commercially unseen races (rally raid) next to Pikes Peak, but unlike Pikes Peak spends tons of money to make year around race series jealous.

If this think along with all Dakar racers isn't a buy the numbers, let me pull out my engineering manual, look I'm uncool, then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I love these massive Dakar trucks, they're awesome when they are bombing through the desert and jumping over sand dunes. With that said, it's seriously uncool.

A product of bloody Putin's regime. Seriously uncool.

- YaMZ-8463 engine. Powerrr!
- 12 time Dakar champion
- Soviet engineering school (however, containing lots of import parts, like any Dakar truck though)
- reliable like AK
- relative of the glorious army truck family (kinda far relative though)
- Sub Zero.

Last edited:
Even if it wasn't a race"car":

It's covered in stickers.
Red Bull. Nuff said.
It's Russian. Russia, at the best of times, isn't cool - much less right now when they're trying to reunite the CCCP and kill gays.
It's a truck for crying out loud. Is this cool now?

big-trucker.jpg

SNF23SPDC---_1570879a.jpg

Also, seriously uncool because race"car".

Trucks jumping over dunes are awesome. The russian fact adds to it's oddball nature. But Red Bull manages to bump it down one notch.

It's Russian. Russia, at the best of times, isn't cool - much less right now when they're trying to reunite the CCCP and kill gays.
NFv603ZQG-s.jpg

I guess you think that Kamaz was designed for smashing gays as the secondary purpose. And this Dakar truck probably has a special room in the back, to put gays here and choke them with exhaust gases, like Gaswagen.
And other Kamaz models are used to carry soldiers with a mission to kill all gays in Crimea. Right?

Again, it's so ridiculous to see people telling "%carname% is uncool because %countryname% is uncool".
I think, it's only good that such a crappy country made such a great truck.

Stats look mad, the truck itself looks fairly decent. But Russian marques are terrible. And it's sponsored by Red Bull.
Uncool.
The Kamaz 4326 may be terrible in something, but somehow it wins. ;)
21518461_news_bigpic.jpg

[soldiers]
Can't resist a bit of military action, eh?
I guess you think that Kamaz was designed for smashing gays as the secondary purpose.
More like primary.
And this Dakar truck probably has a special room in the back, to put gays here and choke them with exhaust gases, like Gaswagen.
And other Kamaz models are used to carry soldiers with a mission to kill all gays in Crimea. Right?
Sure, why not?
Again, it's so ridiculous to see people telling "%carname% is uncool because %countryname% is uncool".
I think, it's only good that such a crappy country made such a great truck.
And this isn't the good wall. It's the cool wall. Russia isn't cool and right now it's seriously uncool, because the folks in charge are doing really uncool things.

Back