Engines:
5.0L Twin Turbo V8
Power: 1340 hp
Torque: 1011 lb-ft.
Weight: 1340 kg
Transmission: 7-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Mid engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "One kilogram per horsepower, the power to weight ratio achieved by the latest Koenigsegg hypercar. The colossal firepower can propel this ultra-powerful Agera to 60mph in a claimed 2.8 seconds and 250mph in a claimed 20 seconds. The One:1 also comes with an active wing that produces a claimed 600kg of downforce to try and put all that power on the road."​
Koenigsegg_One-1_01_Auto_China_2014-04-23.jpg

Koenigsegg_One-1_Goodwood_Festival_Of_Speed_2014-015.jpg

Koenigsegg_One-1_Goodwood_Festival_Of_Speed_2014-001.jpg

koenigsegg-one-1-09.jpg

Ah, the most mental of all Koenigseggs... Now, I'd put this in the fridge, but there's a problem. Most of its top speed and acceleration specs are "claimed". There's no certainty, so it all sounds like you (or Koenigsegg) are making things up. And lying is not really something I'd call cool. So, I would love to see some brave soul getting into a One:1 (wacky name, by the way), and proving all the critics wrong.

So for now, the One:1 only gets a cool. Not a SU because it defintely shows how to be a hypercar, but not Sub-Zero either because of what I've just mentioned. And you cannot simply say that such a car is "meh, either.

250MPH in 20 seconds. Yeah right, even with 1000HP/Tonne there is no way it can hit 250 in 20 secs. I'm pretty sure it takes a Bugatti Veyron SuperSport upwards of a minute to hit that speed. All other specs look possible in this car. SZ nonetheless

The fact that I can't name a celebrity that owns an Agera saves it from SU.

But it's still an Agera.

Last edited:
About as seriously uncool as it's possible to be.

Zero redeeming features.

Accidentally clicked 'uncool'. What I actually meant to to was click 'seriously uncool', douse myself in petrol and wander around an oil refinery with a Zippo.

This thing is horrible.

A childish and pointless Top Trumps megacar which is all about hypothetical figures that mean nothing in the real world. Unless you access to Ehra Lessien you'd barely ever use a fraction of it's capabilities. Cool door action though.

The colon in its name, the supercar shape of the body, the stupid looking aero kit, the orange bits, the idiotic doors that make it look super awkward to get out of one unless you leave massive gap between the car and the curb, the "we can't test it, but it can do so" claims of its performance. Every single thing about it is worth seriously uncool alone, but combined they make it, the second most uncool car I've voted on.

Turbo V8? Check.
Four digit horsepower? Check.
Semi-automatic transmission? Check.

Oh boy, it's a 2010s go-fast-mobile. Just look at it! Can't you see how built-to-go-fast it is?

Sub Zero. Because it's Scandinavian hypercar with name that is impossible to pronounce correctly. And if memory serves, it runs on biofuel as well.

Sub Zero. Because it's Scandinavian hypercar with name that is impossible to pronounce correctly. And if memory serves, it runs on biofuel as well.
I think only the CCX only ran on Biofuel, don't know about the Agera

Nobody really knows what the top speed is, or what the 0-60 or the quarter mile time is, but it probably really does have a power-to-weight ratio of 1 which is definitely remarkable. Parts of the styling I like, like the wraparound windshield. Others, like the idiotic doors, I don't. What really makes this car cool is the fact it comes from a low-volume supercar manufacturer that is led by a man and his dream of what a sports car should be. Koenigsegg and Pagani are what Lamborghini and Ferrari used to be. Unfortunately there isn't anything about this car that separates it from other hypercars, so it's not quite Sub-Zero.

Cool.

The car would be a "meh"... If it wasn't built in Sweden. There's something about the mental attitude behind Koenigsegg - like one morning Christian VonK. woke up and said, "oh, they'll see we can made non-beige cars in Sweden! I'll show them!" - that puts a smile on my face. It's like at Koenigsegg they get the context in which the hypercar was born - which is, the over-optimistic, cocaine-fueled mid-to-late 80s - and they respect it.

So, it's a sub-zero. Not to the car, but to the idea behind it. The One-1 is not built to "go fast and be luxurious" like a Bugatti; nor to churn fast laptimes like a P1, or to be clockwork on wheels like the Huayra: it is built to be extravagant and excessive and look like something that can do the 0-400kph in the blink of an eye.

Surprised by the hate.

Not hate. Just a lack of finding cool.

Againnotalikewall.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't help but note that those who vote cool or sub zero tend to have car or Gran Turismo related usernames while those who voted uncool don't.

Not accusing anyone of myopia, not at all...

Koenigsegg is becoming more & more focused on trying to trump Bugatti whilst sacrificing the looks of the original CC it all started with. This gets a cool from me. Bonkers looking car that really erases a lot of the nice design the Agera had, but will still remain the last decently looking Koenigsegg built, as I don't find the Regera attractive in anyway.

Back