Engines:
5.2L V10 (Lamborghini V10)
Power: 602 hp
Torque: 413 lb-ft.
Weight: 1420 kg
Transmission: 7-speed semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Mid engine, four wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "Replaces the flagship Gallardo. Since the end of 2014, more than 1200 Huracáns were produced."​
2015-lamborghini-huracan-yellow-front-three-quarters.jpg

2015-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4-tested-review-car-and-driver-photo-619719-s-original.jpg

2015-lamborghini-huracan-rear-three-quarters.jpg

2015-lamborghini-huracan-side-02.jpg

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP-610-4-2015-widescreen-01.jpg

2015-lamborghini-huracan-lp-610-4-track-green-front-end-02.jpg

lamborghini_huracan_interior_car_pictures.jpg

2015-lamborghini-huracan-interior.jpg

As awesome as it is, I'm going with the Audi R8 treatment. *IRONY ENSUES*

Thanks for highlighting. This is what i said about the R8, and it's mostly similar to the Huracan.

I like it, but.. the trouble with this super car is that it's dull.

Seriously, seriously dull.

Seriously seriously seriously seriously dull.

There's nothing that stands to me as 'special' about the Huracan in particular. It strikes as a car that only serves for people to swoon at a smaller Aventador.

But it's an easy cool.

Shouty, expensive supercars are generally uncool. But Lambos are meant to be crazy and outrageous, and the Huracan does this very well. It's a very well sorted car, but it's also quite beautiful and I think they got the shoutiness just right. It gets a cool from me.

The Huracan manages to evolve the slightly bland styling of the Gallardo merged with the aggressiveness of the Aventador, but with the new generation R8 V10 Plus offering identical power and performance for around £40k less as well as sharing the platform as the Lambo, makes it difficult to justify where exactly the Huracan stands.

However, it's still a yellow Lambo with a shouty V10 engine and will almost certainly turn heads just like every other Lambo.

Cool.

Looks like the Aventador's baby brother. Much like the Gallardo did to the Murcielago.

I'll take mine in green please.

Cool.

Is it in fact "too much Audi?"

Hard to say. I mean, it only comes with a DCT now which is tragic, it's been developed as a better car rather than a better Lamborghini, and it's a marked improvement in performance over the Gallardo.

However, the styling isn't quite German enough yet, and the Audi R8 will almost certainly be as, if not more, competent than the Huracan for a cheaper price, which makes the Lambo that little bit Cool.

Also slight error in the additional info @Technicolors , the Gallardo was the best-seller, not the flagship (Aventador).

Since the Aventador came out Lamborghini's have been infinitely cooler than they have been at any point since those immediately preceding the unveiling of the Countach.

The first Lamborghini in the 21st century I actually like. It really does look great, especially in person.

Seriously uncool.
If it is the first modern Lambo you like then why rate it SU?

In a world of overzealous and needless safety regulations completely neutering automotive art between the concept and production stage, it is amazing that Lamborghini has still managed to craft a car which looks stunning from every conceivable angle.

And, unlike a Ferrari, an owner is much more likely to be cool than tool.

It's almost impossible for a new car to be sub-zero so this gets a very high cool. It's got the sound, it's got the looks, the NA engine and probably less poser owners than other Lambos or Ferraris.
EDIT: Just gonna drop this pic I took of the interior of one of these, literally EVERYTHING that isn't metal/CF is either leather or alcantara
11069925_740823589365872_7054639077779701028_n.jpg

Last edited:
Gets a meh from me.

Fast and flamboyant, sure, but I don't know... Lamborghinis are kinda cooki-cutter default choice in terms of rich guys' toys, aren't they? :lol:

Little Aventador, screams 'kids dream car poster vehicle'. But yet, an awesome V10, awesome sound, and aggressive looks. Cool.

I'll take it in green, please!

The Huracan manages to evolve the slightly bland styling of the Gallardo merged with the aggressiveness of the Aventador, but with the new generation R8 V10 Plus offering identical power and performance for around £40k less as well as sharing the platform as the Lambo, makes it difficult to justify where exactly the Huracan stands.

However, it's still a yellow Lambo with a shouty V10 engine and will almost certainly turn heads just like every other Lambo.

Cool.
The badge. There's still a year-long wait list for Huracan next to Aventador's 15-month. And judging by the styling choices with the R8, it remains to be seen if that doesn't sway potential buyers of the 2 towards the Lambo.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this car. I like it, then I don't, and I want to hate it, but would take one any day. Also, dare I say I may be a Lambo fanboy as well, which probably makes it uncool but I'm sorta obligated to vote cool. Sorry, my hands are tied hahaha.

So, following Lamborghini's love of names that even Lamborghini employees don't seem to pronounce consistently (coon-tock, kuhn-tack, koon-tosh), is this supposed to be pronounced "hurricane"? Because that's actually pretty cool in spite of suffering so badly from "Could have bought a 911"

Back