Drivetrain: Front motor, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe​
2015-renovo-coupe-rear-side-motion-closer-view.jpg

2015-renovo-coupe-side-view-studio.jpg

renovo-coupe_100476923_l.jpg

2015-renovo-coupe-powertrain.jpg

2015-renovo-coupe-interior.jpg

Last edited:
A timeless design, but a powerplant that many traditional enthusiasts would call sacrilege on. I like it though, Cool.

Before this thread even begins to derail over the engine: it's not a Daytona coupe. It just isn't. An Eagle Speedster or that old 911 with modern technologies are different because they are the car with new stuff. The look-it's-a-famous-old-model-in-the-present-day-but-not-quite-actually-an-old-model doesn't work. Look at that David Brown abortion. Dreadful. A fanboy's wet dream.

That's not to say I dislike it, but the class of car makes it seriously uncool.

A bit torn on this but gave it a cool.

Wished Renovo designed a body themselves instead making it a electric Daytona Coupe kit car.

Daytona Coupe replica with a name that sounds like someone trying to pronounce the name of a laptop while doing a racist impersonation.

I don't really care how much HP it has and the fact it's electric, it's an obvious rip off of the Daytona and for that reason it's uncool.

I don't really care how much HP it has and the fact it's electric, it's an obvious rip off of the Daytona and for that reason it's uncool.
It has Shelby logos on it. More like a reproduction than a rip off.

Before this thread even begins to derail over the engine: it's not a Daytona coupe. It just isn't. An Eagle Speedster or that old 911 with modern technologies are different because they are the car with new stuff. The look-it's-a-famous-old-model-in-the-present-day-but-not-quite-actually-an-old-model doesn't work. Look at that David Brown abortion. Dreadful. A fanboy's wet dream.

That's not to say I dislike it, but the class of car makes it seriously uncool.

On. The. Nose.

Also seriously uncool because kit car.

"Hey dude did you see that Shelby Cobra/Ford GT40/Shelby Daytona! That thing looked so cool and it made a fantastic sound and-"

"Naw man that has to be a kit car."

Instantly the romance of the moment is lost because we have to explain kit cars and try to figure out whether the car we just saw was legit or not.

I like the idea. But it's just not a Daytona and it doesn't roar like one. Meh. Just meh.

Ugly rear end, and insanely long front end make it look out of proportion, and that rear window looks like a window tinters nightmare ! Uncool

Seriously Uncool. They made one of the lightest classic racing coupes fat. Also, the loss of proper V8 soundtrack is a crime against automotive world.

I think that is important to note that this thing rides on a genuine Shelby CSX Chassis. Personally, I think that this car is Sub-Zero, but I can easily understand why so many think this is uncool at best.

Back