United Kingdom
United Kingdom
2015+ Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat nominated by @Neddo

2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-photo-615334-s-986x603.jpg

Body Style: 2-door coupe
Engine: 6.2L HEMI V8
Power: 707 hp
Torque: 650 lb-ft
Weight: 1887-2013 kg (depending on transmission)
Transmission: 6 speed manual, 8-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive​
15-la-ex-12.jpg
0YjKOeD0qTVj.jpg
interior-top-left.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing saving this from SU is the fact that manufacturers don't usually make insane models like this. Otherwise it's just a compensation tool.

Called a Challenger Hellcat, but somehow the car itself doesn't quite add up to such a name. It'd be cooler if it were more ridiculous.

Called a Challenger Hellcat, but somehow the car itself doesn't quite add up to such a name. It'd be cooler if it were more ridiculous.
I don't see how it could!
Voted cool, because it's interesting, has a manual option, and still functions as a car; meaning it has usable back seats and a trunk.

The only useful thing I see on this car is doing burnouts.

Meh.

I don't see how it could!

By having butterfly doors and a pointy nose and a wing taller than the car itself with a huge picture of Woodrow Wilson on it and having the only available paint colour be bright magenta. If you're going to call a car Challenger Hellcat, go all out.

At the end of the day, this is just a Dodge Challenger, the pony car everyone forgets about next to the other two, with a massively powerful engine in it. It's not really that interesting.

As traditional as a muscle car gets: big power, a 0 :censored:s given attitude, great for blasting down the 1/4 mile.

As well as making the owner look like they're compensating for their tiny manhood.

Uncool. I'll have a Tesla P85D/P90D instead.

Last edited:
I love it, it's fairly insane for its price, it comes in neon green, and is named "Hellcat". However, it's not good as far as a car goes and it will make you look like a toolbox if you're driving around in one.

So very uncool, but, it's a big f u to the other manufacturers and that's pretty cool. Also being well priced for what it gives you. Just cool.

Last edited:
SU-ssudio. Rather have something that weighs half as much and has one third the power.

I'd rather have this than any contemporary Camaro, but the last GT500 was really good...

At the end of the day, this is just a Dodge Challenger, the pony car everyone forgets about next to the other two
On car forums and Jalopnik comment sections. In actual real life the Challenger is the one that gets more attention than the Camaro, and the Mustang is completely ignored.

Last edited:
It's loud, obnoxious, inefficient, uncomfortable, massively overpowered, and screams "Look at me!"

Everything a muscle car is supposed to be.

By having butterfly doors and a pointy nose and a wing taller than the car itself with a huge picture of Woodrow Wilson on it and having the only available paint colour be bright magenta. If you're going to call a car Challenger Hellcat, go all out.

At the end of the day, this is just a Dodge Challenger, the pony car everyone forgets about next to the other two, with a massively powerful engine in it. It's not really that interesting.
I guess I'm just glad something like this made production.

A muscle car that's over-hyped by kids and people who call themselves "Mopar fans". I'm not wholly dissing out Mopar fans though, but I am pointing out that there's a clear, distinct line between real Mopar fans and people who claim/call themselves as such. Would have been SU, but jumps up to Uncool because of the real Mopar fans out there.

A muscle car that's over-hyped by kids and people who call themselves "Mopar fans". I'm not wholly dissing out Mopar fans though, but I am pointing out that there's a clear, distinct line between real Mopar fans and people who claim/call themselves as such. Would have been SU, but jumps up to Uncool because of the real Mopar fans out there.
Yep, one of my classmates went from wanting a Veyron last year to the Hellcat this year. :rolleyes:

Most people who like it get that nice tingly feeling of how Dodge still does stuff as if it's 1970. I tend to live in the modern world where cars that were once considered muscle cars are now considered nigh-super cars and this car...well it's still a Muscle car.

SU, I actually have more respect for the four door pig, rather than than this two door one.

Now, I will say that I do like the looks of these and I find it neat to see Dodge make a full-on muscle car rather than a track monster to keep things interesting.

Of course, it's just really uncool. Yeah, I voted Seriously Uncool for what it is; a very loud pig that can come off as very obnoxious to other people. It's basically that one guy at a party that gets really loud and wants to make a scene or something.

With that said, I would still drive one, just somewhere such as a quiet back road where there's no people around where I could be alone with the car.

Back