2-door coupe / roadster
Engine: 6.5L V12
Power: 750 hp
Torque: 507 lb-ft
Weight 1525 kg
Transmission: 7-speed ISR semi-automatic
Drivetrain: Mid-engined, all wheel drive
Additional Information:
The Lamborghini Aventador SV – for Superveloce – backs up the promise of its aggressive, fighter jet styling; it is a monster of a supercar. As evidenced by its Nurburgring lap time of 6min 59secs it has the raw performance to live with hybrid hypercars costing three times the SV’s £315,000. Supercar driving experiences do not come more authentic than this.

In dynamic terms the SV feels sharper and more agile than the standard Aventador, but that car was hardly lacking in dynamic ability itself. Equipped with the vast rear wing and contrasting styling elements the SV looks incredible on the road. Few cars have ever snapped the necks of onlookers quite so readily as this one.

The single-clutch gearbox has been improved slightly for this installation, but the thinly padded bucket seats offer no lower back support and their long distance comfort is non-existent. The standard Aventador’s grand tourer credentials have certainly been gnawed away, but the SV is just about as exciting and dramatic as supercars get.

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV32.jpg

Rosso-Bia-Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-4.jpg
02-2016-lamborghini-aventador-sv-fd-1.jpg
01-lamborghini-aventador-sv-roadster-1.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-Roadster-13.jpg

I see what they're doing on the first additional picture. Trying to appeal to the classic SV coloring schema.

Little mad for my tastes, but why not.

Cool.

Amazing engineering accomplishment, but
SU

I want to love it but I can't. Doesn't have the beauty of other SVs and they are way more exclusive and raw. And probably owned by way more interesting people besides riches EDIT who dont know hot to drive it properly

Last edited:
A big shouty supercar that isn't all that great to look at. Uncool.

I thought it looked fantastically crazy when I saw it back in July.
DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

But I'd look like a right plonker driving one in anywhere other than Knightsbridge.

Uncool.

I've seen two of these. Yes, two. A blue roadster in the Walmart parking lot yesterday with a bunch of stickers, and I saw a red coupe in June.

I have seen one of these in person. An amazing piece of engineering. But its a modern Lamborghini. Uncool.

I really want to like it, but I honestly just can't. I think it looks cool and it has impressive performance from what I hear. However, it's a modern Lamborghini, and as with all modern Lamborghinis, they are some of the most overrated cars out right now, and they are bought by rich snobs who will almost never use it, if at all. Not to mention the Aventador is one of the most popular cars to put disgusting chrome wraps on. :ill:

Starts off as a Cool.

Gains some points for having the crazy that the normal Aventador has been sort of missing. Sub-Zero.

Gains even more points for not giving in just yet to the whole "hybrid supercar" thing. Sub-Zero.

And then there's the fact that its now pretty much only famous for its 'Ring time.

Yeah, no. As much as it pains me, Seriously Uncool.

Ah yes the SV version of the Aventador.

I've been waiting for a very long time for the SV version to appear and I love when Lamborghini's flagship car is now entering the SV stage showing that it's production line is coming to an end. I thought at the first the Murcielago SV was great but the Aventador SV takes the cake.

Despite the fact that shiekhs, FIFA Youtubers, rich celebs will buy this, the performance is the only thing matters for me and not to mention the price tag.

So its a High Cool for me.

At least cooler than the Chiron, considering the year release.

I'm a fan of the aventador, but diablo's still my thing. Low Cool.

Last edited:
Ah yes the SV version of the Aventador.

I've been waiting for a very long time for the SV version to appear and I love when Lamborghini's flagship car is now entering the SV stage showing that it's production line is coming to an end. I thought at the first the Murcielago SV was great but the Aventador SV takes the cake.
Production still has a lot of life left in it. The model is only 5 years old, and Lamborghini's V12 models typically run for near a decade (very expensive model for Lamborghini to conjure up once a decade). This car is under-going a mid-life facelift as well right now, so the only reason we're seeing the SV so early is due to Lamborghini trying to push out the models early on. The Huracan is under-going the same push; the Superleggera version should be out relatively soon.

That tacky bodykit... eww. Also another meme car (well, the Aventador itself is)... so...

SU.

Nowhere near as cool as the Murcielago SV or the Diablo SV.

...But it's still pretty cool.

All Lamborghini's after the LP400 are seriously uncool.

This one is beyond even that... full on **** car.

But that's precisely how the internet works.

gkcEmA6.png

See?

Now there's a pretty meme! Exquisite!

Anyway, uncool. It's sorta... it's hard to explain, but if this car were a person I feel like it would be a professional soccer player who's admittedly very good at their job but has a completely insufferable personality (which is coincidentally exactly the sort of person who would probably own one of these).

Oh right, meme now means anything particularly noteworthy and the "danker" the better. The Camry, Sunbird and Aries are noteworthy in-jokes which now make them eligible for the GTP Meme Hall Of Fame.

Supposing that the above is true or relevant, I don't see how an Aventador fits into the same category. It's desirable but fantastically chintzy.

Uncool

Back