• Thread starter Snikle
  • 7 comments

2017- Alfa Romeo Stelvio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1382: 2017- Alfa Romeo Stelvio nominated by @Snikle
2018-Alfa-Romeo-Stelvio-Ti-Lusso-front-three-quarter-in-motion-02-e1498157212490.jpg

Body Style: 5dr crossover
Engine: 2.0L Turbo I4, 2.9L TTV6, 2.2L turbodiesel I4
Power: 197-503 hp (petrol), 148-207 (Diesel)
Torque: 243-443 lb-ft (petrol), 332-347 lb-ft (Diesel)
Weight: 1660 kg
Transmission: 8-speed automatic
Drivetrain: FR, F-AWD
Additional Info: The Stelvio Quadrifoglio is included
Alfa%20Romeo%20Stelvio%20Quadrifoglio-3.jpg

2018_alfa-romeo_stelvio_4dr-suv_quadrifoglio_fq_oem_14_815.jpg

2021-alfa-romeo-stelvio-ti-exterior.jpg

2020-Alfa-Romeo-Stelvio-Interior.jpg

Posting a little early to make up for the missed poll last week.

Anyway, this car, along with the Giulia, are very pretty. Maybe I'm just an Alfa fanboy but this is probably the best looking crossover in its class (Just like the Giulia is for little sport sedans). The Quadrifoglio version sounds like quite a hoot too, easy cool.

When Alfa Romeo returned to the United States, the first modern Alfa Romeo I seen was the Stelvio. It was in a beautiful blue color. In no way is this car bonkers or have any serious appeal. I hate to give a "Meh" because I think this is a very lovely SUV. Alfa Romeo is a world-class company. I'm torn between "Cool" and "Meh." For the fear of disrespecting it, I'm going to go for a (high) Meh. If a bit more bonkers, I'd go Cool at highest for the Stelvio.

Without a doubt one of the nicest looking CUVs in it's class. Still doesn't change the fact that these are mostly driven by preppy soccer moms who feel they are too rich for a Grand Cherokee or Ford Edge. Uncool.

The highest meh I can give on a car like this.
My uncle has one and I was impressed on how it handles, for a car like this but yeah, CUVs are not my cup of tea.

Personally I don't think the Alfa styling translates well to a crossover and they're generally not a cool genre. Meh.

Ohhh. That green one in the extra pics section. I Like it!

I like this thing a lot. Looks bulky, it actually has bark and has a very good design.

Not SZ, but it's a high Cool for me.

Latest Posts

Back