Body Style:
4-door sedan
Engine: 3.5 L Earth Dreams J35Y4 V6
Power: 377 hp
Torque: 341 lb-ft
Weight: 1990 kg
Transmission: 7-speed DCT
Drivetrain: front-engine, AWD
Additional Information: Sadly the Acura version is discontinued after 2020, although the car lives on as the Honda Legend in Japan.
408dc8d5e4868d209ae46fa6a29e8b09x.jpg

2019-Acura-RLX_B86_o.jpg

2020acc170015_640_44.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to go for a meh, but I tipped it into uncool. I don't have anything against the car, but it's just a plain sedan.

I have never really loved or really hated most Acuras (the NSX the only exception, which I love). So I'm going Meh here.

Meh. I appreciate that Acura is still continuing to offer sporty, full-size sedans. Would look better without the FWD proportions. It's worth noting that Acura has sold less than 1,000 of these since production started in 2018. When it comes down to it, it's not a $65,000 car. Most buyers would rather opt for a Bimmer or Audi.

Y'all are really running out of ideas at this point.
Nomination thread's always open if you think you can fix that.

And really, cars like this have always been on the wall. Hell, the first Cool Wall poll ever was a Honda Fit. Not that there's anything wrong with either one, I enjoy each and every nomination we get.

Last edited:
Honda really have lost the plot in terms of styling IMHO. This is really not an attractive car uncool. (Also outside the US, you would have to explain who Acura were)

Honda really have lost the plot in terms of styling IMHO. This is really not an attractive car uncool. (Also outside the US, you would have to explain who Acura were)
It is sold in Japan, Australia, and Europe as the Honda Legend SH-AWD.

Back