Torque: 626 lb-ft
Weight: 2200 kg
Transmission: 8-speed auto
Drivetrain: front-engine, 4WD
USC90LGS011A01296.jpg

blue-lamborghini-urus-wallpaper-66528-68796-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Lamborghini-Urus-Singapore.jpg

lambo_urus_052.jpg

And we kick off a lambo-heavy few weeks with the Urus. Despite every instinct I have telling me otherwise, I went with a cool here. A low cool, almost any other Lamborghini would rate higher, but a cool nonetheless. I would still be ecstatic to drive a Urus, just less so than most other Lambos.

Last edited:
You can't really compare this thing to other Lambos in terms of coolness, as most of them are way cooler (I'm looking at you, Gallardo). But in it's own right, the Urus is a great looking SUV that has all the usual Lambo traits: the aggresive style, power, luxury, and it's available in crazy colors only Lamborghini would dare to use.

Yeah, it's Cool.

Last edited:
It's exactly how a Lambo SUV should look and even if I dislike its concept, I can definitely see its appeal.
Very low cool

I'm on the fence here with the Lamborghini Urus. I seen this in person at the 2020 Houston Auto Show, and being around it was pretty cool. A lot of us can agree- this looks many times better than the Lamborghini LM002. Would I want one? Probably not. So I'm going to say Cool for this machine.

Seen one in person and immediately though Pontiac Aztek. All I need to say.

Still dumbfounded by these sporty cross overs. I like SUVs. And I own one I’ve never off roaded in my life (I know my Range can, just don’t trust it to do so), but these serve no purpose. Buy a Panamerica. Buy a C63 wagon. You’ll get even more performance, for less money, and you’ll still be able to go to Home Depot for a can of paint, and a trip to the market for some eggs and milk.

But the way the cars are being designed, this is the new touring GT. The 911s, the Vantages, these middle level sports cars are becoming hypercars, and less and less impractical for the consumer.

Lamborghini managed to keep their head above the sea of other Volkswagen Group products, until this. SU.

I can't explain why, but with the MLB Evo (SUV) platform vehicles, the more expensive they become, the uglier they get.

Seen one in person and immediately though Pontiac Aztek. All I need to say.

Still dumbfounded by these sporty cross overs. I like SUVs. And I own one I’ve never off roaded in my life (I know my Range can, just don’t trust it to do so), but these serve no purpose.
Their purpose is to take money from rich people who want large vehicles with expensive nameplates to better flaunt their wealth, and given that they've sold 10,000 in two years, and even had to expand the factory to keep up with demand, it's clearly serving said purpose.

Lambo truck.

SZ. Argue about it

But it’s not. It’s an Audi, Porsche, VW. A great vehicle base, but they didn’t go far enough with it being a Lamborghini. Like @EngieDiesel said, it’s to take from the the rich. And they did just enough for it. They could have done so much more for a Lambo truck as they are effectively replacing the LM002 which was bonkers beyond belief.

I'm not sure what more what you'd like them to do. SUVs/Crossovers are the bread & butter for these manufacturers to funnel money elsewhere.

I don't think anyone sees the Urus as having any lineage to the LM002, either.

But it’s not. It’s an Audi, Porsche, VW. A great vehicle base, but they didn’t go far enough with it being a Lamborghini. Like @EngieDiesel said, it’s to take from the the rich. And they did just enough for it. They could have done so much more for a Lambo truck as they are effectively replacing the LM002 which was bonkers beyond belief.

You're not going to change my opinion on this my guy

Also since when was taking from the rich a bad thing?

Last edited:
*tips fedora* mlady

I hate SUVs and this one is no exception. Has the distinction of not actually looking that bad compared to most SUVs, but it's still an SUV and gets uncool as a result.

The body-coloured strips in the front grill are also really gaudy.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of CUVs, but this is where we are at. This is about as cool as a CUV can get and I'll give it a solid cool.

I think its Cool teetering on Meh but its definitely better than a lot of other super premium "sport" SUV's out there like the DBX for example.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back